Reviews for A New Life Part 2
QueenNaberrie chapter 3 . 6/27/2006
*claps* What a wonderful story! I'm surprised you haven't had more reviews. This is great!
Galadriel Kenobi chapter 3 . 6/24/2006
I just finished reading this story from the beginning to the end, and all I can say is, incredible! It was quite possibly the best and most satisfying fanfiction I've read so far, and I can't wait to read the sequel!
Son of Anakin chapter 3 . 2/9/2006
that was a great story, i cant wait to read the next installment. i love how you showed this softer side of Anakin. he and Luke compliment eachother very well.
Son of Anakin chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
wow, that was so good i dont know what to say...lets read on!
zzsts chapter 3 . 6/1/2005
I have no words to describe how much I love this fic. Youve done excellent work, this is incredibly awesome!

I love the story and I love the strong emotions, the relationshop and complete trust and adoration and love between Luke and Anakin, the guilt Anakin feels, his redemption, their hope and fears, Leias struggles and everything.

I like the ending, I love Happy Ends, this is just what it should have been like in the movies. Your story is very believable, the reasons Mon Mothma had to not convict Anakin and the importance for the galaxy.

I loved the dialogues and the speeches. Youre such a talented writer, you deal with words so awesomely, I nearly had to cry sometimes, every word is just perfectly chosen, in my opinion.

Keep up the good work, I want you so desperately to write more, your skills are amazing, this story just proves it!
Padfoot n' Moony chapter 3 . 5/24/2005
incredible fic! i love Anakin being redeemed stories!
kristeh-h chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
Just gotta say that I think all your stories are absolutely beautiful! Course you already know that!
Pokey1984 chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Okay, this review has to be a little less glowing than my previous one.

You are a fantastic writer, You have a real knack with words, your only problem is you seem to have a few too many of them. 'Salvation' was very touching and emotional, and it needed every single word, however, in 'a new life' all those words just got boring. There were several points where I just skipped the entire paragraph, only reading the last sentance so I knew what happened.

Also, Your characters tended to make speeches, a lot. I would expect it from Leia, but Han is a man of few words. Similarly, I can see Lando making the speech he made on the Falcon, but if you watch the movies, Luke tends to be kinda monosyllabic. I would also like to point out that the droids were very emotional, that just didn't fit somehow.

All in all, it was a fair story, but it seemed very repetative. The speeches were quite boring and the emotional roller coaster you took us on was very exhausting. My advice, cut it in half and repost it. Get a Beta to tell you where the repetative spots are. In the mean time, don't quit writing, you definitely have a lot of potential.

-Pokey1984

Oh, and if someone is thinking of reading this story, I definitely reccomend 'Salvation' to everyone and 'A New Life' to anyone who really likes Vader Redemption stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
This is made me cry.
someone chapter 3 . 3/6/2004
This is by far one of the best fics I've ever touching.
hewgleymom chapter 3 . 8/21/2003
I really like this whole series of stories. I hope you will continue your good writing of the original Star Wars characters. May the force be with you.
Phoenix Flight chapter 2 . 5/19/2003
Not a bad story, but get a plot already!
Lukie's Angel chapter 3 . 2/18/2003
This is very beautiful and well-written story. I's also very emotional. It made me smile and cry .It's just too beautiful. I loved it. I hope we can see more of your stories in the near future, bcos they are all really amazing.

Keep up the great writing!
Lanna chapter 3 . 2/1/2003
Sequel! Please! I want to know how Leia's doing! This was so good!
Lord-Lunaris chapter 3 . 1/26/2003
Imperial Hats off to you...May the Force be with you...
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »