Reviews for A New Life Part 2
Storm of Illusions chapter 3 . 1/25/2003
Beautiful... There are not enough word to describe this... Simply beautiful.
deLurk chapter 3 . 1/25/2003
beautiful. simply beautiful.
ViLHeLm chapter 2 . 1/23/2003
wow! Nice story pretty cool! You write real well, the way you show the emotions of characters amaze me... the only thing that confused me was the chapter thing, you don't have all the chapter in one fic and that kind of confused me... but oh well, write more soon i'm eagerly waiting!
Renee chapter 2 . 1/9/2003
Leia accept the reality that Ani is your father and get over your stupidity! Poor Luke!
ppLLeeEE chapter 2 . 1/8/2003
wow that was nice, i was wondering if ankain was going to meet Obi wan or someone, i was wondeirng how long is this going to be? Its soo good i dont want it to end! write more soon!
Shelia chapter 2 . 1/8/2003
WOW...that's the only thing running through my head right now. That and how I've been able to keep myself from bawling my eyes out. You've painted everyone so well I can see the scenes in front of me.

Please continue, I look forward to the next part.
Deja Know I Been Lookin For Vu chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
WHAT? IS ANAKIN GONE!
CinGuLar chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
wow that was awesome! i was looking for star wars storys and stumbled across this one. I was reading them and it was awesome! You write real good, tthe way you portray a persons feelings and emotions. I usually hate eating fruits other than applese but the way you wrote about the fruit wanted me to eat it! Write more soon!
Renee chapter 1 . 1/2/2003
You mean there's a 3rd Chapter to this? I hope so! Can't leave us hanging like this!
Trigan chapter 1 . 1/1/2003
SEQUEL! Must ahve a Sequel. You did a fantastic job. Please don't end the story here, please write a sequel.
Helna chapter 1 . 1/1/2003
Aww, poor Anakin.
Lord-Lunaris chapter 1 . 1/1/2003
Dang...I love this series...truly poetic...
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4