Reviews for All Disheveled Wandering Stars
ashes at midnight chapter 8 . 1/4/2010
Cordy has a daughter. what. how. huh?

love this kick ass buffy, that blue hair is awsome.

This isn't the end is it? *pouts* this story is so good. It can't end like this! There isn't a sequal to this anywhere perhaps?
ashes at midnight chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
i'm trying to imagine angel ina maroon shirt, and i really can't do it :P poor, poor Buffy. I wonder if that is Spike at the door.
ashes at midnight chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
hum...interesting.
Sabia chapter 8 . 6/23/2004
I love this. It's bleak and it's black and it's edgy. Keep it up.

I've read some of your other stories too, and I really liked them all, but I didn't find them as good as this one as you tend to let them end or tail off just as the action is about to get started. They're still excellent though. I'm sorry I didn't review them, but I'm on a bit of a tight schedule and so I read what I can and review when I have something to say.

Ciao!
Dlgood chapter 8 . 7/8/2003
"Buffy, what have we gotten ourselves into, this time?"

Sounds like a line from a 50's sitcom. Says a little something more about the lives Buffy and Angel have been living.

Three interesting scenes here. The Lilah-Angel interaction is spot on. And I think you've nailed Buffy's wariness and Spike's discomfort with humanity. But mostly, I'm wondering what's up with Cordelia and her demon-child. And how clueless are the MoG if they're blind to Cordy?
Dlgood chapter 7 . 2/24/2003
Well, that was dramatic. Very interested to learn about the nature of the bond Buffy and Angel have formed, and the significance of the blood/magic/tatoos. And what they've been up to in the interim. As long as more backstory doesn't detract from what's already going on.

Gotta say that I'm not surprised that a post S6 Buffy wouldn't tell any of her friends anything and just expect them to follow her. I really want to find out what the deal with Cordelia is. What kind of visions was she getting, what did she really know, and how much of her hatred of Buffy is valid.

I could see why Angel would cut her out of the process if he thought she wasn't going to go along with him, or if he thought there was a leak. But expecting her to just follow orders - oops!
Darklight chapter 7 . 2/24/2003
Trust them to do what Buffy and Angel told them and do it.

Why should they have done that, their track records aren't that good in the trust department.

And the one person they should have told was Cordy with her feelings toward Buffy and Angel, Buffy and Angel should have known that Cordy wouldn't stand by and once she went the others would follow, but she could have held them back and let them fight alone.

But they liked their secret too much, Buffy threatend too kill anybody who harmed Dawn, what did she think the fangs would do when Connor was threatend?

Spike doesn't like Cordy much and Cordy wants revenge on Buffy, whose side will Faith choose this time, make it the Cordy's at least not Buffy's.

Keep the chapters coming.
Tanith chapter 4 . 1/23/2003
This story is amazing. You write so well, so profoundly. I love it.
fastpilot chapter 3 . 1/14/2003
The atmosphere of this is poignant. I can see Faith there. I can see the argument over epitaphs-I presume Dawn's original "She saved the world a lot." caried the day, and that it isn't concealed now. And passersby wonder, or maybe the Slayer's tell is widely told.

I can't imagine why the Fang Gang and Scoobies aren't getting along better. It doesn't seem weal.

Flowers is winter works well. Is the climate screwed with, I suppose. Los Angeles shouldn;t be chill. Which is the point ;)

Xander and his pop culture references *shakes head* no sense of the apropriate-which is why Buffy would've smiled if she'd been there.

Sounds like the infrastructure got zapped. Sheesh. Is anybody making any money? *Yeah, that's a stupid question*

Lilah! Not who I was figuring on, but an excellent choice!

Okay, somebody shanshued. Couldn't be blondie. Right?

Dawn and Connor. Resurrected! Didn't see this coming. I figured they brought back Darla.

The tattoo is great. Again obsessing about the treading making barren footsteps, hoping it's real and metaphor.

Staggeringly effective writing, I need to see more.

Thank you.
fastpilot chapter 2 . 1/5/2003
Great club scene. Doubted that simple ransacking would appeal to enough demons to bring on 100% devastation-they want to party too, and humas have such neat toys this time around.

Really, really wondering hard if the "nothing grows in her footsteps" thing is a metaphor, hoping it is and is also literally true. How nonhuman/cursed is Buffy now? I wanna know!

Wondering how AU this is, when the departure into AU begins. Did any Spuffy happen? Hmmm...

Ouch. Bad tactical thinking (on the assumption Buffy knew how he was coming to the apartment). She'll go looking for him back along the path he would've taken, leading her through the ambush site in the basement. They already had to blow the hide they were in-Dru found him. So he should've moved towards Buffy making a lot of noise-and moved past her-giving her an opportunity to hit them from behind/in the flank. This would also have let the good ship B/A concentrate their force instead of splitting it up. But then a part of why B/A wouldn't work is that A was always ttrying to protect B from her potential, from her calling. Also, if forever is the point, then why would A be willing to risk leaving his girl alone in the world? Better a straight up, full on fight where they both walk away, or neither does.

Yes! Border collies are the best! I've had three in my lifetime (well, they were my parents). Only trouble is if you don't give them enough to do, they try to herd cars. Or kids, which is funny to watch.

F**k! I know what Joyce and Dawn would say! It'd run along the lines of, "Are you mental? What's your malfunction?" To be followed by, "What the hell did you do to your hair?" However, picturing SMG with this look is provocative.

The Big Bad. Hmm... Likely Spike. Question dominating my mind for the next chapter. Is evil or in any way opposed to her purposes.

Loving it a lot. Eager for more.

Another question, how did she find no sign of the ambush in the basement? She slipping?

This review long and involved enough for you? I care about this fic. Can ya tell?
fastpilot chapter 1 . 1/1/2003
I write reviews as I read. Hope that’s not a problem.

Wow. Guess a big ol’ chunk of exposition is pretty much inevitable, unless you want a few ten thousand words of backstory. But it’s done well. Spike’s got to be walking wounded, major PTSD case. If he’s human, did he keep vampire powers? Darn Cordy, o her of little faith. And speaking of Faith, good to see her back in the fight. On the good side.

Totally confused now. Angel, Buffy, and the dog just popped up. Where are they that they’re in America, and the Fang Gang and remnants of the Scoobies are in America—and they don’t know where the others are? Very confused and interested.

Mucho hoping for more.