Reviews for Unexpected
LesbianLuna chapter 2 . 10/22/2015
I'm so sorry, I read this the day you posted and thought I reviewed, but checked today and realised I didn't. I'm sorry!

ANYWAY, I love this! Thank you so much! It's so sweet, and I loved that you gave them such a playful, honest relationship, where they talk about Harry instead of pretending it didn't happen. There were some really funny parts as well, especially the last line, I can definitely imagine Ginny doing just that, and Cho thinking it's hilarious. You characterised them really well, and this is such a warm, happy fic to read (especially today since the weather is really bad where I am, so this felt like a warm hot chocolate or something!)
sjrodgers23 chapter 2 . 10/15/2015
love it thanks
CUtopia chapter 2 . 10/15/2015
Haha, this was a nice little drabble :)
The snowball fight was a nice entry into the story, and then the two of them settling down in front of the fire...
It is a funny thought of Ginny and Cho teaming up to practice revenge on Harry for hurting them and that this awkward connection finally brings them together... Well, sometimes life takes you down some odd paths and on them, we find something we never expected to find there ;)
The last sentence was fairly amusing :D He would be confused, I guess ;)
I saw no typos and the grammar was also okay :) Nicely done!
pottermum chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
lots of spelling mistakes took away the reading