Reviews for Maiden Dreams
LadyTwist chapter 27 . 10/1/2005
This is really well written, and I love the differing viewpoints. My only problem with the story is Fujin seems kind of weak and I had a hard time in places relating the story to the way I see her. However, the story did suck me right in from start to end in one sitting. Congratulations! Not many have done that before.
Dark Drow chapter 27 . 8/18/2004
This is truly a buetiful piece of work i cant start to imagine the time and effort you put in to the chapters. this possibly one of the best fan fics ive ever read thank you :-)
Fuu-sama chapter 27 . 3/11/2004
I feel horrible that I haven't reviewed in so long! I'm so very sorry...I believe I'm back on for good now. You've done a beautiful job on this! Fujin finally got her revenge and maybe now her burden will be lifted. She's got Seifer by her side so how could she go wrong?
Hey, you thanked me at the end up Chapter 24 (27)! I feel so special and at the same time like a moron for not reviewing this sooner even though I was still reading it! :( You inspire me to keep going as well! Enough of my rambling now.
Ah I see you started another Seifuu. Going to read it right now. ;)
aratcorien chapter 5 . 2/9/2004
nice! I like how Fujin and Rajin meet. The battle scene is quite good, I would still like to know when Fujin goes into only speaking with one-word sentences.
Thanks again,
Ara
aratcorien chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
why is she being called a deamon? I love Fujin, she's one of my all-time favourite characters, well, let's see how this fic turns out, shall we?
Oh, by the by, try and be careful of the amount of periods that sneaked in between some words, other than that, you are doing well.
Thanks,
Ara
HyperSloth chapter 27 . 1/5/2004
this is great!
Berlin's Brown Eyes chapter 27 . 1/1/2004
... wow. The ending kinda reminded me of a song by Nickleback. So that answers my question from like... chapter three? I don't remember. They kissed! Yay! Everyone writes good kisses but me! T_T I was laughing so hard when Rajin walked in though. I think I'm gonna read the other one-sequal thing a little later. And I hope you continue "Falling From Grace" soon! Happy writing!
Platinum Angel chapter 27 . 1/1/2004
Ah, a good ending that leaves people wondering what it all means. If they haven't read "Childhood Dreams" yet, then they definitely won't be able to stay away from it now! I've really enjoyed this fic, and I look forward to reading anything you write in the future. Good luck with all of the revisions you plan on doing to your other fic!
Platinum Angel
Berlin's Brown Eyes chapter 26 . 1/1/2004
You just couldn't resist, could you? As if they're lives weren't bad enough, now they've got one more monster to take care of. Drama. Drama. Drama.
Well, this is it, my last review. (For a couple hours anyway) It's been fun, this 4 hour R&R marathon. I watched the ball drop, spent my two hundred-second review and you even helped me bring in the new year. But alas, it is two in the morning in California and my back is aching. I have been sleep-deprived for far too long. So before someone yells at me for being up so late, good night... morning... Happy New Year and happy writing! Tchao!
Berlin's Brown Eyes chapter 25 . 1/1/2004
Well, he's finally back. Things can finally be normal again, right? You're not going to abuse your magical author powers and screw up their lives are you? Have mercy on their sould; I think they've been through more than enough and most certainly deserve each other, deserve to be happy.
Berlin's Brown Eyes chapter 24 . 1/1/2004
Well, that explains Fujin's speech impediment. hee hee I remember all that stuffs from the game. Must've been hard to find all the dialogue. Or was it easy? I've only beat the game once. Ah! Only a few more chapters!
Berlin's Brown Eyes chapter 23 . 1/1/2004
Well, we've got the whole Raijin-Fujin romance thing resolved. And the Rinoa problem has all been resolved; so there's nothing left but to kick some Sorceress' butt! Woo-hoo!
Berlin's Brown Eyes chapter 22 . 1/1/2004
You know what? I think we need a kiss. Yep, we haven't had a "real" one in... several chapters and romance isn't romance without kisses. _
Berlin's Brown Eyes chapter 21 . 1/1/2004
No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! Stupid Sorceress! Leave my Fuji and Seifi alone! *kicks sorceress's head from her shoulders* Mwah ha ha! Another sad chappie. I almost cried again... *sigh*
Berlin's Brown Eyes chapter 20 . 1/1/2004
What is with people and stealing her Pinwheel! Goodness, you'd think she'd have surgically attatched it to her hip by now, don't ya think?
Aww... so sweet. She says she'll go with him. But little does she know... mwah ha ha