Reviews for Butterfly Effect
AnotherAldebaran chapter 26 . 7/3
I just found this fic and read it all straight through. Great job with both alternate futures! Hermione is strong but not stupid overpowered and you manage to sort out the issues Harry would have faced very well. Hope you can get around to updating again soon! Looking forward to more SS action...
Lillith chapter 26 . 6/25
please finish writing this story
AlwaysSeverusS chapter 26 . 6/20
Hello, I have become aware of your story on the German side: .de and have now read the story from chapter 1 to 26 in the last few days. she is really great and something quite different in terms of time travel. very complicated but well thought out. I wanted to ask you now if you are still working on the story, since half a year has passed since you uploaded the last chapter. I would be happy if you stayed tuned and I might hear something from you. Greetings from a fan from little Switzerland, Barbara
Dolor chapter 26 . 6/16
This is a wonderful story but it hasn't been updated for ages can you please finish the story.

-dedicated reader
mesmerandum85 chapter 24 . 6/10
please please update soon x
Lollipop chapter 26 . 3/31
More please!
Fan.Fiction.Addiction.1738 chapter 1 . 3/4
The beginning is very Arrow like, I like it.
Like the story, can’t wait to see Severus reaction
Gillian chapter 26 . 2/23
This is amazing - you’re such a talented writer. Plz update soon!
funstm chapter 26 . 2/6
This story is epic. Please write more.
Pika5490 chapter 2 . 2/4
And a hat tip to you, as Halt is amazing in ANY story you find him in
escape17 chapter 26 . 2/3
This is literaly the best fanfiction that I have read. I just finished reading it for the fifth time and it is still as good as the first! Can't wait for the next chapter!
MirrorOfErisedSpellsDesire chapter 26 . 1/7
Thank you so much for the update! It was absolutely enthralling. I have loved every second of this story! You’re amazing. I can’t wait to read more _
Holy Hannah chapter 26 . 1/4
Great chapter, thank you!
mama123 chapter 26 . 1/3
Excellent chapter! I am glad that he knows now. Looking fwd to his questions and her answers. I am glad this reveal was swift (and not dragged for 230 chapters!)
Apart from the excellent story, I love you pace. I hope you update soon as the story's at a very exciting stage. Thankyou for sharing.