Reviews for Butterfly Effect
Lorn chapter 26 . 9/5
Please update!
Please update I love this story and have read it several times
bella chapter 26 . 8/28
this is so brilliant can you please update
Lorn chapter 26 . 8/15
Pleaseupdate its a brilliant story that I would really like for it to continue
Elli chapter 26 . 8/14
Hi!

Thanks for this fantastic story! I love it! It it ist so extraordinary and fascinating. You created great charactes and a well planed storyline.

I hope you will end this story, although it ist paused for souch a long time now.

Elli
Ovidae chapter 1 . 7/24
love tjis
Ovidae chapter 1 . 7/24
love tjis
Forestwytch chapter 3 . 7/18
Just coming back to this after not reading for ages - reminded me of something that didn't sit quite right first time around. An island between Britain and France that Russians use is so AU it's hard to swallow.
That said, I've always loved this story
AnotherAldebaran chapter 26 . 7/3
I just found this fic and read it all straight through. Great job with both alternate futures! Hermione is strong but not stupid overpowered and you manage to sort out the issues Harry would have faced very well. Hope you can get around to updating again soon! Looking forward to more SS action...
Lillith chapter 26 . 6/25
please finish writing this story
AlwaysSeverusS chapter 26 . 6/20
Hello, I have become aware of your story on the German side: .de and have now read the story from chapter 1 to 26 in the last few days. she is really great and something quite different in terms of time travel. very complicated but well thought out. I wanted to ask you now if you are still working on the story, since half a year has passed since you uploaded the last chapter. I would be happy if you stayed tuned and I might hear something from you. Greetings from a fan from little Switzerland, Barbara
Dolor chapter 26 . 6/16
This is a wonderful story but it hasn't been updated for ages can you please finish the story.

-dedicated reader
mesmerandum85 chapter 24 . 6/10
please please update soon x
Lollipop chapter 26 . 3/31
More please!
Fan.Fiction.Addiction.1738 chapter 1 . 3/4
The beginning is very Arrow like, I like it.