Reviews for one day soon (I'll hold you like the sun holds the moon)
I hope you're able to update a again
Hazel chapter 6 . 7/2
This is too good not to finish. Well develop story with timelines to that gives a great break down of Damon's life. You filled in where the show omitted a lot. This is a great storyline to imagine what could have been.
Wow the intricacies and details are amazing. I love how you delve into Damon's Jekyll and Hyde persona when he has to feed and then protect a family. Great story. Great details.
sleepywitchysamurai chapter 6 . 5/4
Why I ever doubted you Fina, I don't know. Initially I was avoiding this story because for some insane reason, I thought it had to do with Katherine *smh* I know! Forgive me girl coz this story is amazing, just like the rest of your stories are. I love the idea of Bonnie being the catalyst to him turning and being Damon's first love. Definitely looking forward to more
P.S: Sandrea's death, damn, that hurt
dfavouritegirl chapter 6 . 12/2/2016
awesome fic. totally enjoyed the strong ties presented-family,friendship etc-. kudos! update soon
Guest chapter 6 . 10/31/2016
I can't wait to see more flashbacks of Bonnie and Damon I hope you will update soon .
Guest chapter 6 . 10/8/2016
So liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike... update ?
BrownEyes chapter 6 . 8/18/2016
I can't wait till Day finally meets Bon. I just want them to meet already
Ines123 chapter 6 . 7/26/2016
love this story! read it all in one day. Hope you will continue
UnimportantAlreadyExists chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
Damn it! :)

You have me hooked into another story, keep up the great writing.
randomhoosp123 chapter 6 . 6/18/2016
This is one of my favorite Vampire diaries stories . I love the plot and I can't wait to see what's gonna happen . It will be interesting to see how you incorporated canon into the AU . I am really enjoying all of the OC characters , and I think this is the first time that I have actually enjoyed characters that weren't in Canon. It will be interesting to see how you incorporate Stefan until later chapters and I can't wait for the next chapter . Please post more soon.
Techliche chapter 6 . 6/15/2016
't realize that was the final chapter
Techliche chapter 6 . 6/15/2016
I've been reading and loving your story!
WhoNeedsaPseudonymAnyway chapter 6 . 6/10/2016
I am a big fan of your work and I am loving this story! I really hope you update again soon! I can't wait for Bonnie and Damon to be reunited! I'm living all of the Bennett family so much! I love that there's a real genuine familial bond there that goes past "keeping his promise", and just the fact that Sheila Bennett will grow up liking/loving Damon makes me lol but also really happy, and Lucy too! Like will the Bennetts not be so disconnected this time around? And I'm also really nervous about how your gonna handle the Whitmore situation! Like is it just not gonna happen this time of it's just not gonna happen to DAMON? Is it not gonna happen for as long BC the Bennets will KNOW that something is wrong and he won't suffer for years like before? Lol thinking about this makes me so anxious because I feel like that's a big thing that added to the rift between Damon and Stefan in the show and I really don't want the BennettsDamon family times to end? Like Damon felt betrayed that Stefan couldn't somehow sense that he was in pain and come save him? Lol sorry I'm probably asking questions about stuff your obviously still planning out so I'll wait and read the answers for my self. Please update again soon!
mhngndh chapter 6 . 6/3/2016
I'm a little late to follow this story of yours and what another brilliant story to behold.. I enjoyed reading and knowing the family of bonnie and seeing damon's part in them.. This is one different and entertaining story and I can't wait for them to meet.. Kudos for another beautiful story.