Reviews for one day soon (I'll hold you like the sun holds the moon)
London.Chase chapter 1 . 5/9
I wish you could finish this fic... it’s hard with no muse *sigh*
sarahjane97 chapter 6 . 11/25/2017
This is one of the most amazing fics on here. I love how you've explored Damon's character and his relationship with the Bennetts. I'm so intrigued to see how the Damon of the past became the Damon of the present. The storyline and characterisation are superb and I'm able to connect with the characters and feel close to them. You've taken Bonnie and Damon and created a whole new world that makes me wish that I was able to see this in a tv form! I'm hoping you'll finish this story but I must say that with what you've given us so far I'm super content to just read, and reread, and reread, and reread these chapters. Thank you for this amazing fic!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/11/2017
I hope you're able to update a again
Hazel chapter 6 . 7/2/2017
This is too good not to finish. Well develop story with timelines to that gives a great break down of Damon's life. You filled in where the show omitted a lot. This is a great storyline to imagine what could have been.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/1/2017
Wow the intricacies and details are amazing. I love how you delve into Damon's Jekyll and Hyde persona when he has to feed and then protect a family. Great story. Great details.
sleepywitchysamurai chapter 6 . 5/4/2017
Why I ever doubted you Fina, I don't know. Initially I was avoiding this story because for some insane reason, I thought it had to do with Katherine *smh* I know! Forgive me girl coz this story is amazing, just like the rest of your stories are. I love the idea of Bonnie being the catalyst to him turning and being Damon's first love. Definitely looking forward to more
P.S: Sandrea's death, damn, that hurt
dfavouritegirl chapter 6 . 12/2/2016
awesome fic. totally enjoyed the strong ties presented-family,friendship etc-. kudos! update soon
Guest chapter 6 . 10/31/2016
I can't wait to see more flashbacks of Bonnie and Damon I hope you will update soon .
Guest chapter 6 . 10/8/2016
So liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike... update ?
BrownEyes chapter 6 . 8/18/2016
I can't wait till Day finally meets Bon. I just want them to meet already
Ines123 chapter 6 . 7/26/2016
love this story! read it all in one day. Hope you will continue
UnimportantAlreadyExists chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
Damn it! :)

You have me hooked into another story, keep up the great writing.
randomhoosp123 chapter 6 . 6/18/2016
This is one of my favorite Vampire diaries stories . I love the plot and I can't wait to see what's gonna happen . It will be interesting to see how you incorporated canon into the AU . I am really enjoying all of the OC characters , and I think this is the first time that I have actually enjoyed characters that weren't in Canon. It will be interesting to see how you incorporate Stefan until later chapters and I can't wait for the next chapter . Please post more soon.
Techliche chapter 6 . 6/15/2016
't realize that was the final chapter
Techliche chapter 6 . 6/15/2016
I've been reading and loving your story!