Reviews for Keepsake
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
Oh, very nice. I'm always in favor of a well-told Vorkosigan story, and this is very good. To me the best part of the whole saga was from Memory to Civil Campaign, and this harks back to all of that, and more. You really grok the saga.
Pegeen chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
Lovely story of domestic life. Miles! Domestic?
skywiseskychan chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Cute. Also I like that his children are already being as naughty and mischievous as to decoying their watcher like that.
Francis chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
Well done!
rmgiroux chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
4 kids with Miles' genes. I think they need a battalion of minders, not just 1 maid :)

Very well done.
Amanthya chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
I like the way Ekaterin handled that - with normal human jealousy but she's too mature and experienced - and generally not that sort - to let it overwhelm her. But she's honest enough to admit she felt it.

Nice little touches to the writing style to mimic LMB's voice - like Ekaterin lowering her voice back down to not-shrieking level.

Miles was also very ic - mature but still just a little impulsive, about to toss the lock into the fire and Ekaterin not letting him pretend his past doesn't mean something to him. It's ok to have memories, as long as one doesn't live in the past.
BRNZ chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Lovely
Zoya1416 chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Enjoyed this although there's an odd bit of phrasing here and there. Ekaterin says 'the four children produced by her and her second husband, ' and ' her husband, Miles' private office.' Why would she say it that way and not just 'Miles?' I love the decoying-gives some idea of what young Miles was like. The "stored up high, out of reach, " made me snort. That would have been the next place the kids went. Lizzie boosted by Alex and Helen, while they were standing on a chair or table, would do the trick.
(I'm Zoya 1416 if my log in didn't take.) Good to hear from you.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
No, ten minutes is more than enough for four children to produce Chaos and Despair. Many of us have seen this (me, with only two, but that was enough).

Ah. Rian's hair...I love the tale that went with it, and especially how it ended with the kiss.

(although I love the I'm With Stupid T-shirt pointing off to everyone around him...).

Excellent!