Reviews for The Road to Ruin
WitchVela chapter 11 . 6/30
Love seeing kakashi being a dad - it's adorable. The friendship between Harry, Neville and naruto is awesome, too. Thanks for posting.
knightessjg chapter 7 . 6/19
Let slip the hounds of war
ahb369 chapter 1 . 5/3
This is one of my favorite stories. I hope you will update again.
I really love the interaction between Hikaru and Kakashi. It's so adorable and very cute
nyx-p1e chapter 11 . 5/2
Amazing story! I love reading Kakashi and Hikaru's relationship, they are so loving and adorable! I also love the way you've written the Hokage as a flawed, exhausted old man that discovers new hope and a new breath of life. Plus having lots of bad-ass and funny scenes interspersed with heart-rending and horrible ones was amazing. Love this story! Hope you get the time and inspiration to return to it :D
Rajani-the-Freak chapter 11 . 4/27
Continue please. I'm enjoying this story a lot
CasJeanne chapter 2 . 4/26
please continue this
Update please
redslovelyangel chapter 11 . 4/5
This is a very interesting concept. Sorry to see that you have stopped working on it. It was wonderful all around, I just couldn't stop reading til I was finished.
Flybyn1ght chapter 10 . 4/3
Oh, I like this story. Kakashi as overprotective dad is just wonderful. He's so cute. And Neville, Harry, and Naruto growing up in a loving, caring family? Love it. It's been a while since an update, so I guess you've gone on to other things. Too bad. It would have been fun to see want mischief the three got up to in the Academy. Poor Iruka-sensei.
Espied7 chapter 1 . 3/19
Awesome!
Damn you good at writing. Also your friend empty surface too. Your both LIT.
SilentProwler chapter 11 . 3/3
Ill be a happy camper once you continue this
Motherofthehorde chapter 1 . 2/14
Good story
Please write more
Motherofthehorde
chibi artic fox chapter 1 . 2/13
In the words of sharpay evens I want more
indigoshift13 chapter 11 . 2/10
I love everything about this.