Reviews for Goodnight
JudeB chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
Did I review this? I can't remember!

Utterly heartbreaking, totally fasinating and converted me to fanon R/P. What more could you ask? ;)

I esspecially love Pansy's 'soft side' and the end. 'It won't be long now' *shivers*

loff and glomps

Jude
annetaylor12 chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
Wow. This is amazing. And extremely depressing. I need to go read something funny. (sobs) Okay, well keep up the great work! (runs to nearest ladies room to sob over the injustice of it all)

Um... Sequel?
Richi-Sama chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
... WOW

*fish gapes*

amazing

*mumble mumble* wish I had a way with words like that *mumble mumble* but ya know that's ok *sniff* i have my own unique talent ya know? *sniff*

but on a serious note, that was excellent and keep up the good work
Beautiful Nightmare chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
Damnit. Why do you have to be such a brilliant author? Am so mucho jealous of your talent.

Anyways, what can I say that could justify what you've writen down? I'm thinking of going with nothing, because there simply isn't anything I can say that could express my feelings for this piece.

I love the cannon!characterizations. First Oliver and katie and now this. Your gonna turn me into your own little stalker/fangirl/review whore.

Oh - and one more thing. Pansy seeing him waiting for her in the sunlight, ready to be together is so...um...for lack of anything intelligent to say...magical. Pansy finally believe's in love.

Superbly done Laura.

Now must scurry off to add to my fav's list. You have a fan for life now.

~Lyndsay
leaf1 chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
hey! I just followed you off FA from the Ron/Pansy thread. Sweet story, but so sad. I love the ending when Pansy felt like Ron was just standing there...waiting..for her...that was so beautiful...keep up the good work!
Lilyayl chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
Positively wonderfully written and both characters are canon. Wundebar! I expect to read more from you... esp'ly R/P more!

~Lily~

iwasateenager chapter 1 . 1/1/2003
Wow. *chuckle* That was wonderful.