Reviews for Home Invasion
MissMJS chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
Haha, how cute and funny! xD
I-ZulaikhaZ chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Adorable, sweet and lovely. It's such a great story to read. I already fall in love with this story. This is such a great idea. It is cute too. Overall...it's awesome.
IHeartSonAmy chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
Aww, that ending was so cute. I love how Sonic and Amy's relationship is slowly progressing throughout these prompts. The writing was fab (as usual), and the idea was so unique. I know this prompt was by far the hardest and so many people struggled with it but I think you did great job.
Also, can I have a Sonic please? He's too precious.
IHeartSonAmy x
Yuli Ban chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
The feels, sir-or-madam. My heart can't take all these feels.

I admit, this is well written. Not very well— there's a recurrent comma-lacking issue I feel you must address— but well enough to lend you a favourite. That filthy suspense! I feel learning the intruder was a chao was a fine bath. Again, missing commas gets a little soap in the eye, so I advise a re-reading to see where the additions will be needed. Just flush out that soap with a little bitta lukewarm water.

Then you're ready to start the day fresh, with a little bitta your heart committed to it.
Yami Dragoness chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
This was cute. Good job!
IT'S NO USE I'M OUTTA USE chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Oh chaos, that was absolutely adorable! No one can hate chao and I mean no one xD those sonamy moments we're pretty terrific as well, good job on this one :D