Reviews for The Veiled Truth
bookwormgena1987 chapter 10 . 7h
As the saying goes hell has no fury like a momma wolf on the warpath (I'm making my own dodat). I love the story so far and keep up the good work!
WizardKing chapter 49 . 12/7
Great story!
SwordofSlytherin chapter 52 . 11/26
As always I'm loving the developments here!
Kimmytrainer chapter 31 . 11/21
It always drives me crazy when Harry gets reckless. I suppose it's because I was always a cautious child; I've never even broken a bone. Then again, I've always been terrified of falling to the point where I couldn't jump off something a few feet tall until I was in my teens, so I suppose that fear curbed my Gryffindor recklessness. I was a curious but cautious child, and I was so sheltered that I rarely had anything to defend against anyway. Bullying was never something I dealt with, except for from my younger brother who was always smaller than me and whom I never wanted to hurt back. I'm just glad you handled this in a way that Harry understands that his safety is important.
Kimmytrainer chapter 29 . 11/21
I'm interested in how you'll handle Quirrell. Ron and Theo are total prats.
Kimmytrainer chapter 28 . 11/21
Oh dear. Albus is really compassionate in this. It's nice.
Kimmytrainer chapter 26 . 11/21
Awesome Kaiden is an amazing influence on Sev XD
Kimmytrainer chapter 25 . 11/21
Awesome. And Ron got a howler XD I love Molly sometimes
Kimmytrainer chapter 24 . 11/21
Ooooh Percy isn't being a prat anymore! Sweet! And Neville is mostly okay with Kaiden, that's great.
Kimmytrainer chapter 21 . 11/21
I'm glad Molly calmed down about Bella when she was told the truth. Ron is going to be a pain.
Kimmytrainer chapter 20 . 11/21
Uggh I was annoyed at Molly but I'm really angry at Ron. He's so easy to write as a prat, though. Percy is annoying, too, but that's no surprise. Molly and Ron are irritating me more. I wish Bella could cast that spell that shows how she felt all those years on Molly. Yes, I'm a bit vindictive, I know :P
Kimmytrainer chapter 19 . 11/21
Aww yay! I hope the general public doesn't stay angry at Bella about what she did under the potion. I also hope Neville and Augusta can accept that Bella didn't harm Frank and Alice.
Kimmytrainer chapter 18 . 11/21
I'm glad the two boys get along so well! Will you show us how the Dursleys are doing? I want an update XD
Kimmytrainer chapter 15 . 11/21
Obviously Hagrid will gift him with the owl... right?
Kimmytrainer chapter 14 . 11/21
Wow they lived. Good plotting. They'll suffer but they won't remember who caused it. Fortunately Dudley should learn much quicker than the adults!
1,647 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »