Reviews for Secret Twins
ShadowPillow chapter 10 . 3/24/2021
I feel for Dick. He's just trying to get his work in and figure out what's going on, something really important, and everyone keeps bugging him. Just let the poor guy do his thing; this forced socialization is crap. A person needs to do what they need to do, it won't be fixed until he finishes. It's not a habit Dick has, it's not a dangerous tendency, it's a one-time I-need-to-solve-this-problem thing, and even if it was a habit he can still make his own choices. If he even got into a fight with Wally that probably means their current approach isn't working... they can give freedom a try.

Long rant. Anyway, I like your writing. Clockwork's, "You could practically be a hand on one of my clocks" was really quippy, picturesque, and made me chuckle even as I was thinking of the above while reading.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/20/2021
️️️️️️️️️️️️️〽️️️️1️6️️️️️〰️️️️️️️️️️️️‼️️️️️2️7️#️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️⁉️3️8️*️️️️️️️️️️️️️4️9️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️ℹ️0️5️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️
Update chapter 9 . 12/3/2020
I cant wait for dick to meet danni again, break the staff, have a bit of revenge, ERASE JOKERS MEMORIES (of her face, name and batman and robs ID), and then (hopefully) return the memories of her to her friends/brothers, family and JL

Oh how the twins be inseparable and there are now 2 birds to scare the pants out of everyone, and one of them has powers :D
just a randompersontoread chapter 8 . 11/21/2020
just wondering is Danni dead?
Shadow Arbitor chapter 7 . 9/27/2018
If joker somehow DIDN'T cross MORAL EVENT HORIZON before this he CROSSED IT after what he did in this chapter though considering what he's done to jason in death of family and tim in batman beyond return of joker.
Zela Night chapter 7 . 4/9/2017
Is Moroi Danni?
I hope to be free from this cliffhanger soon.
GotNoName123 chapter 7 . 4/9/2017
You coming back with a shebang of a chapter
Zela Night chapter 6 . 2/1/2017
PLEASE UPDATE
This has EVERYTHING I want in a Danny Phantom and Young Justice crossover and more.
ShadowArbitor chapter 6 . 9/28/2016
This will make traumatic experience from failsafe for robin when he wakes even getting to see his sister again but then he loses her AGAIN now whether fake danni/phoenix/poltergiest will die right in front of robin or she'll kill him in someway supposing abandoning and not making sure she really die by finding her body or seeing if their were clues that she survived what kind emotional and mental pain one of these two ideas or something else you think of will cause robin is up to you keep it up.
Nightcrawler509 chapter 6 . 9/28/2016
update soon! :)
moonfur30 chapter 6 . 9/24/2016
well what i had done that day was find anything that was safe to through and silly string and was a evil alarm clock to my sibling
lumigo akvo9504 chapter 6 . 6/11/2016
Update when possible! This story is awesome. Keep writing and following the ideas you have
Raakshas chapter 6 . 6/10/2016
Howdy bish! This was interesting, despite the snack and Bono petting breaks, I re-read the whole thing again in one block and I loved it even more then the first time! When it said 'alien scum' I accedenlty read 'alien cum' and started laughing full out...scared the hell outta Remus that he bit My brother as a startle reaction...hilarious! Any way keep up the good work and stay fabulessss
-sincerely (probs spellen that wrong but dgad) :
NUKA THE BEST BFF IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!
Please excuse me while I go stroke my ego!
NevermoreWrites chapter 6 . 6/6/2016
I can't wait to see Robin start sobbing when he learns she isn't real. Or we could have her die in the simulation or turn to the dark side just to make everything worse.
Maybe she could die before Robin and Wally so he can tell Wally or someone else about her before they "die". Or maybe he'd refuse to tell anyone out of memory of his promise. Either will wreck their emotions.
Do Wally and Roy know Phoniex "died"? They seemed close but yin didn't directly mention it (or you did and I didn't see it)
All in all, good chapter, especially the last few sentences.
Please add more fail safe angst
MiaulinK chapter 6 . 6/6/2016
I guess they forgot they were in a mind game?
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »