Reviews for Liar
Sodaluv8 chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
* Exaggerated gasp* You are obsessed with Lincoln too?! I'm not alone!
but does Lincoln NEVER join SHIELD? Cause I might stop watching the show if what you wrote is acctually true...
Anyway I liked it but I would have liked to see Lincoln's point of view. Still awesome.
xoxo Soda
*chants*
We love you Lincoln! lol
Padria95 chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Awesome insight into what the consequences of Coulson's actions are, because yes, that was a really bad decision on his part, even if I can understand it. As someone equally as obsessed with Lincoln as you are, I was like: NO! IDIOT! I would love to read more from you if it includes Lincoln :)
AthenaMay24 chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
I think this is ambiguous enough to work with canon. This is a really good analysis of Daisy's feelings! (I'm not gonna lie I just typed Skye and had to catch myself. I agree completely about how weird it is to call her Daisy). I liked this a lot!
bhut chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Nice story, but for the moment, I still think that Lincoln and Daisy can work. Of course, given the AoS' penchant for unexpected, it can go in any direction (but I like this anyhow). Thanks for writing the piece, it was very nice, too.
rightafterscribe chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
I thought I was the only who caught that line! This, so much this! I very much hope to see this addressed on the show, bc she shouldn't forgive