Reviews for Heart's Perplexity
Yaoianime4everlove chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
Please add more!
Unbidden-Angel chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
I really loved it! Poor Inu is so confused...what does Naraku do when he finds out? Please continue?
gymgurl520 chapter 3 . 4/13/2005
KEEP WRITING. UP DATE VERY VERY VERY VERY SOON!
rachel chapter 3 . 3/2/2005
aw... and here i was hoping naraku would come and take inuyasha away for himself. well, i love the idea and thought. i was hoping for someone to do this pairing. i find it to be very unique and a bit difficult to do. however, good luck with future chapters and i hope you update soon!
Sakusha Saelbu chapter 3 . 2/4/2005
I'm glad you updated! I can't wait to read more, update again soon. _
smfandonja chapter 2 . 12/21/2004
this could get very interesting. please update asap
Sakusha Saelbu chapter 2 . 11/9/2004
Update soon! This is really good. _
Heavenly Peace chapter 2 . 11/3/2004
Dear Aggie,

Just to let u know, I enjoyed ur story. It wasn't phenonminal or anything, it was just excellent. The text were VERY easy to imagine, not like mine .;

You were actually recommended by one of my friend, just to let you know, I'm in the same school as you (VP)

Great story, I hope you keep on going .

-Peace out - and bring back hockey!
Awyr chapter 2 . 11/2/2004
I really like the story. There's not many Inu/Naraku, so I'd like to see how you go about it.
asdsfghjhgfdsa chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
original concept, go you! Can't wait for another chapter.
Henada chapter 2 . 6/8/2004
YES! YOU MUST WRITE MORE! THE CUTENESS! THE CUTENESS! Hrm... sorry. very very good! your getting Inu-yasha's personality perfectly! i cant do that! im really jeleous! YAY!
Love x Wasabi chapter 2 . 3/25/2004
this is realy good so far! Please continu! Its been a YEAR! i hope this fanfic isn't discontinued...V_V
Elementsofmine chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
Heehee...luv the title, and I'm definately loving the pairing. Naraku rulez, don't ever let anyone get you down! Hehe, I luv Naru-poo so much...heehee u
MoroTheWolfGod chapter 2 . 3/22/2004