Reviews for check yes juliet
WysteriaHysteria chapter 5 . 6/21
Duuuuuude this is great
Cecelia817 chapter 4 . 6/8
Listen, the last time updated was in 2017 and I know you're probably not updating anymore, but I just needed to know how much this story means to me. I've read it and reread it and it makes me so happy every time I do. Their love is perfect and your writing is beautiful. I keep this story saved on my computer so I can reread it when I'm bored at work. Thank you for this story, so much!
marauderluverz chapter 5 . 5/22
so I just finished reading this and I've loved every word of it! but i do see it was supposed to have one more chapter. I hope youll post it. thanks for writing!
Anonymous Person chapter 4 . 4/28
I've heard enough Boku no Pico induced horror stories to ensure I'll never watch it. I'm almost ashamed to admit that I do recognize the opening of it tho. Thanks for nothing dang guess the song challenges on YouTube. You have NO IDEA how much so creators like to troll you.
Cecelia817 chapter 5 . 4/27
Your writing is literally one of the prettiest things if there isnt more i may DIE i hope you know that this is perfect i am sitting at work crying because of this like how dare you but also thank you im gonna die
quite-a-riot chapter 5 . 1/22
oh my GOD I NEED more of this in my life! ASAP. I'll be anxiously awaiting your next refreshing, witty, fabulously tension-filled chapter!
SylverIscariot chapter 1 . 1/16
I am here for this! thanks for writing, hope you continue someday!
ElementalMaiden97 chapter 1 . 12/5/2017
I absolutely adored this chapter! I cannot wait for the next one! :D
leafgreenflower chapter 5 . 12/3/2017
This has been fun to read - lots of little aspects, and a smooth writing style! Thanks for doing it!
ElementalMaiden97 chapter 5 . 11/23/2017
I absolutely adored this chapter! I cannot wait for the next one! :D
spinnerofdark chapter 5 . 10/27/2017
: )
ink7blot chapter 3 . 9/2/2017
If I could make another request? Specifically, a request out of these coffee shop study sessions?

Cute Boy walks in, orders something, and then stands and waits for it. Marinette gets up to get something (napkins, water, more sugar for Alya, more creamer for Adrien) and bumps into Cute Boy, gets super embarrassed, and Cute Boy calls her adorable. Marinette realizes Cute Boy is, in fact, attractive, but doesn't care and is just mildly confused and polite while he flirts. However, from their table, Adrien's fists clench, he starts shooting daggers out of his eyes, and must stop himself from hissing like an alley cat. Marinette comes back, completely unaffected, but Adrien will not be forgetting this encounter anytime soon.
ink7blot chapter 1 . 9/2/2017
Your A/N is talking about how much you love this show but... I just kinda wanna ramble on and on about how much I love this story.

Like, they're both so awkward but mature at the same time about everything and I love it so much. And then Alya and Nino are just absolutely NUTS and I love them for it, ribbing on Mari and Adri so much for just about everything involving the two of them together.

Only thing I would wish for would be more Chloe, especially as Marinette and "Adrikins" get closer. I wanna see how she explodes and how Adrien handles it and just Marinette being alternately sassy and shy. Ah! Lotsa love!

~Scarlet
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 5 . 6/15/2017
I've enjoyed reading this story so far, thanks!
MagicMysticFantasy chapter 5 . 6/13/2017
My word, this was the cutest thing I have read in /years/. I actually had to stop several times just to squee. Speaking of these two absolute fluffballs, really nice job staying in character! I look forward to seeing what's next for this story. :)