Reviews for Teach Your Children Well
The Professor of Fixing Things chapter 1 . 7/18
This story was awesome. I love how you wrote the Frozen sisters and I love how you wrote Gerda and Queen Idunn; it's hard to find a fanfiction that doesn't lay a bunch of hate on the sisters' parents.
Keep up the great work!
:-)
blunaowl chapter 1 . 5/3
Re reading because cute fluffiness! *squee*
BellaCullen931 chapter 1 . 1/23
Adorable story! I love the Queen's method of discipline. :) The funny parts are so hilarious, they actually made me laugh! :D
There is one small thing, however, that bugs me. It's how Gerda calls Idunn "Mum" at the beginning. I think you meant "Ma'am", because "Mum" is the British spelling of "Mom" and it was a bit funny to see Gerda call the Queen Mom. :) I hope I didn't hurt your feelings with this observation, that's the last thing I'd want. :)
bikerbookworm chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
This little tale brought a smile to my face. I enjoy the notion of Gerda quietly watching over the generations. Thanks!
RohnHazard chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
Too short! Though it kind of bothers me a little that Gerda seemed to be too casual towards the late queen, especially pre-isolation. I could think of a backstory how that could be, but I'll let you cover that yourself. Waiting for the continuation of other stories!
MangaArtfansTwin chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
Sisterly fluff here was as good as promised. Thank you. :-)
MagicOfDisney chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Aww very cute nice seeing the girls so close.
Elsa Tomago chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Elsa is a perfect role model for Anna and she has done a great job on it.. After Anna has given birth to a daughter, the sisters will make sure the new little princess is properly trained.. And I'm sure they would become the perfect role models for the little girl..
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
d'AWWWWWWWWWW! If only Idunn's wisdom could have prevailed rather than Agdar's draconian plan. Maybe then they wouldn't have BEEN apart for 13 years. (Pisses me off every time I think about it ... SO unfair.)

Loved this. Just loved it. Oh, what might have been!
PrincessCrystalofIcelandia chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
I enjoyed it pretty well. :)