Reviews for 100 Ways to Kill a Doctor: Justice
bamadude chapter 1 . 7/26/2017
Wonderful and delightful end for Cooper. Very well deserved.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2017
I'm sorry for my last post. Being a confirmed Lenny, I am accustomed to 100 Ways to Kill a Doctor stories to be about killing Leonard so Penny could be with the wackadoodle. I was wrong and would like to admit the mistake. I really enjoy reading your stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2017
You write stupid sheeny bullshit and then try to review Lenny stories. I think you should stay with the sheeny crap.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
Chuck maybe it bothers people because we come here under a certain condition and find something else. For instance im a huge Ronald weasley fan and I wouldn't read a story that doesn't treat him right. I didn't come here for this type of treatment for my fav character. Of course ppl write bashing stories and stuff about other characters BUT many tell you if you like that certain character that you shouldnt read their story. It's rude to write a story like this and not warn ppl that's the constant issue. Obviously you like bashing stories hidden as such or you wouldn't be such a crusader on here. I might not like a character but I dont read stories like this about them yet you do and enjoy it. Ask yourself why you love stories that treat sheldon's character like this.
Kimlavina chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
Maybe you can create a Lenny challenge? Use your creativity and think of a fantastical challenge for Lenny lovers to write for :-)
Chuk49 chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
I know I should stay out of this - but I have to ask guest. Why does it bother you that he treats Sheldon this way and doesn't "Write stories about characters he likes"? But it doesn't appear to bother you at all that other writers are writing about killing Amy and Leonard?
jslee102 chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
Well, I liked it though I would have just stopped it when they found her with Sheldon's dead body.
Dsnynutz chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
I've asked you politely in other fics to just rename this challenge to something else. (100 Ways to Kill Doctor Cooper)
You have the right to write for any pairing you want (just like everyone else), you also have the right to dislike another pairing (also like everyone else), but you don't have the right to try and hijack something you know you're deliberately going against the spirit and purpose.

I didn't have to write concrete rules since this was sent to Shenny writers and all Shenny writers are/were smart enough to realize:
* Sheldon/Penny means it must end with these two as either friends, lovers, etc.
* Leonard and/orAmy MAY... this meant I would prefer it to take a cannon episode and turn it AU, but I they shouldn't feel locked into that if they wanted to have it take place during a different time.

So I'm asking politely one last time to just change the titles, or in the description state (Sheldon death).
Thank you.

Other guests/members please do not respond to Warriorcreed about breaking the rules of this challenge since I think I've covered everything.
Shinigami1619 chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Ok, you seem like a good writer, and I can see your favorite pairing, what I don't get is why are you being deliberatly provocative?, I mean, the titles and the little tidbit you put about meeting the requirements of the challenge are unnecesary, loopholes apart that's not the point, everyone is entitled to their opinions, I just don't see the need to antagonize the people who put forth the challenge and those who like a different pairing (I apologize for the bad english, not my first language)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
I read another one of your stories and the thing that bothers me is the way you write sheldon. Idc about the challenge I want to know why you keep writing sheldon stories like this? Write stories about characters you actually like.