Reviews for The Banished
ooo... do they find him
Nisargfr1 chapter 1 . 2/19/2018
Interesting! Waiting for the update
tumna.falls chapter 2 . 11/2/2015
Interesting. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
This story has a really awesome idea and I want to read more, but you should probably make your chapters longer.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Ur good keep writing I love the story so far
Trier-and-Failer chapter 2 . 10/15/2015
Hello, I am just a random guy who like you're story. Hope you have a good day
Percabet4ever chapter 2 . 10/15/2015
What! He's going back! No! When the hunters come can't he just sya bo to them and stay there forever? That's what I would do. If they came back I would have just left then.
eeunoia chapter 2 . 10/15/2015
Well this story's unique. I don't think I've ever seen a PJO story like this one before. I kind of like the way you described how Percy was betrayed. I've seen so many other stories with the same specific {yet unoriginal} backstory. The vague, yet meaningful way you explained it was particularly appealing. I'm interested to see where the pairings are going — hopefully they'll be as original as your plot.
warthog574 chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Hey, really good story idea. The plot is unique, and you have the opportunity to make this a great story, but 455 words isn't enough for an introduction to a story. Try using more sensory details to draw the reader in, as if they were actually experiencing that, and not just reading it. But again interesting and unique plot, you have most definitely caught my attention.
tefi98 chapter 1 . 10/14/2015