Reviews for Experimental
Damaged Emerald chapter 105 . 6/15
Such an awesome story! I loved it from beginning to end! Thank you!
ndravenx chapter 105 . 9/30/2018
so Anna Milton is the music teacher, the daughter of the mom and pop shop owners, and a tv show host...?
ndravenx chapter 15 . 9/16/2018
so... jethro tull. Am I supposed to be picturing a collective image of the British rock band? there's literally no description aside from dark skinned, 6'3", and messy hair. I don't remember a character by that name in the show. for some reason I keep picturing Jayden Smith because his bitchy sass leads me to think he's a gay black man. WHO IS HE?
Guest chapter 80 . 8/12/2018
This is absolutely amazing! Your writing is so good!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/29/2018
Welp I won’t be sleeping tonight... I mean I knew that going in from the description but oh well it seems like a good story
AiresBerries chapter 52 . 6/27/2018
Im dead, im legitimately dead. Theyre a thing now and every little scene of them makes me smile in a way that hurts my jaw. I want you to know your writing is amazing and powerful enough to control my emotions. -and my sleep schedule, which is currently: no sleep until the book has been read and appreciated-
AiresBerries chapter 47 . 6/27/2018
HOLYFUC-
I K, iM sCaRed and dying for this story.
AiresBerries chapter 29 . 6/27/2018
I started reading this at 10pm it is now 3am, ive laughed, cried and smiled so hard my bones hurt. Ive been thinking i might just not sleep until im done, lol. loving this story and im genuinely shook.
AiresBerries chapter 4 . 6/26/2018
Oh my lord, everytime anything happens my lips get pulled into a smile. You are one hell of a writer and im in love with your writing.
AiresBerries chapter 1 . 6/26/2018
So far this is literally amazing, i cannot wait to read more!
bri43110 chapter 105 . 2/16/2018
that was one of the best Fanfictions I've ever read. I couldn't put it down, I'm pretty sure I read the whole thing in a week.
Minerorwoozer chapter 105 . 8/3/2017
OMG YOUR WRITING IS SO GOOD I FORGOT JET WASN'T A REAL CHARACTER!
PrincessNhymoe chapter 105 . 6/9/2017
That was beautiful. So many ups and downs, twists and turns. Especially liked the ending!. Thank you for sharing your great idea with us. :)
GummyKiwi chapter 105 . 5/4/2017
I was hooked, could barely stop reading this! You've got some amazing talent
Miru chapter 61 . 4/2/2017
Hi, I just wanted to tell you that I've been reading your story for two days straight (and when I say two days I mean from 9am to 2am, this is even more addictive than Doctor Who), and I just now realised that iT HAS OVER 100 CHAPTERS, LIKE ARE YOU SERIOUS THIS IS THE BEST FIC EVER AND IT SEEMS LIKE I'M NEVER GOING TO GET TO THE END I AM SO HAPPY but at the same time I'm pretty sure I won't be able to get anything done until I've read it all BUT WHATEVER THIS IS GREAT I LOVE IT, I know it's a year old, I just wanted to let you know that I love it.

Okaaaay, I'm just gonna carry on reading now, kuddos !