Reviews for Dark Horse
acetwolf94 chapter 13 . 6/30
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Babaksmiles chapter 13 . 4/11
I stumbled upon this looking for new stories and I’m so happy I did. Beautifully written. Love your Cato. Love the way they slowly fall for each other. Just absolutely beautiful. You should think of doing a one shot to the epilogue like 5 years from now where we get to see Cato and Hera happily together with their child or should I say brood of children. Loved this story!
madgeundersee05 chapter 13 . 12/24/2019
Best Cato fic! I love it!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/23/2019
I just found out this fic. It is amazing! You are an amazing writer!
Pyinfinite chapter 13 . 8/8/2018
An undoubtedly well deserved standing ovation! Beautifully crafted please continue!
AmericanAsFuck chapter 13 . 8/6/2018
Okay, in LOVE with this. Please for the love of all things holy, do a sequel!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/29/2018
WHY DOESN'T THIS HAVE MORE REVIEWS?! OMG! This was so well written and the characters so brilliant. Thank you so much for this!
Vamphan chapter 1 . 11/10/2017
This is one of my favorite stories ive ever read
Adjei18 chapter 1 . 9/16/2017
*long pause* WOW. Just wow. This was amazing.
Raynefall94 chapter 13 . 6/9/2017
Dude! I absolutely love it! Best hunger games fanfic I've ever read!
Stormy.Eyes4 chapter 13 . 2/27/2017
This story is amazing and I finished it within the span of a few hours, I was wondering if you were going to continue to the quell in this book or in the sequel.
Alessandra.12 chapter 13 . 1/20/2017
Hello! I just wanted to say that I love your story and I really enjoyed reading this!
You are a great writer!
LiveFreeOrDie chapter 13 . 10/11/2016
This really was a fantastic story.

Perhaps one of the best things about it is the pacing. The relationship between our two main characters develops in a completely natural way. There's a lot of conflict in how they feel about one another, as opposed to the oh-so-common love-at-first-sight angle. You've managed to craft so many fantastic scenes that illustrate the nature of their relationship. And with all the exploitative sex and violence that can be found on Fanfic, you've managed to use both in a more moderate, realistic, and tasteful fashion.

Great stuff overall, and I look forward to reading more.
i.love.an.idiot chapter 13 . 10/2/2016
I looooved this so much! I think I've read all of your Catoniss and you're truly a great writer. I was left open mouthed at parts. Wanting to cry. You're awesome.
reader1589 chapter 13 . 4/20/2016
I. LOVED. THIS. STORY! I really do want to praise your writing skills, you did a great job, and I was absolutely hooked. I will definitely be checking out your other writing!