Reviews for The Big Surprise
Arya Stark chapter 3 . 3/7/2018
#MulanisKhaleesi
daianapotter chapter 10 . 3/3/2013
really love this story i am happy that ho chi is well )
daianapotter chapter 9 . 3/3/2013
love this chapter )
daianapotter chapter 7 . 3/3/2013
i hope that ho chi is alive ( and dont kill mulan if you like your life
daianapotter chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
the dragon could save her
daianapotter chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
hope that they can get her back and shang kill chi fu for traitor
daianapotter chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
i really doubt that they will be punish since The Emperador knos that they like each other.
daianapotter chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
i dont really think that mulan would cry for something like that
daianapotter chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
oh you should tell what happen when he stay for dinner
Mickey Mouse 100 chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Well that was cute sounds interesting good job I'm going to read the rest.
Black Fire Kitsune666 chapter 10 . 9/20/2003
Maybe you should make a sequel & have everyone move to the dragon's territory. That would be cool. Great fic.
Evzone chapter 10 . 1/29/2003
Hey Amy!

This was great! I love this fic. I'm very sorry that I didn't read it earlier. Wow! So Shang and Mulan get married...great! I wished that had happened in the movie. I like Ho Chi...I plan to read your other fics soon. I mean this was great...who knows how good the others will be!

Ja ne ~ Bakaro
Bao Li Na chapter 10 . 1/18/2003
Nice ending. Lol. I want to ride Ho Chi...he's so cute. He's a really good character. Congratulations it's all from your imagination, and that's really good. This story is original and creative. We need more like this. Lol. Once again this story rocks! I'll get to read the sequel.
Bao Li Na chapter 9 . 1/18/2003
AWWW! I loved this chapter. Ho Chi is alive! Yay! I'm crazy...lol. Mulan and Shang are getting married! Yeah, I also knew they would hit it off. I love the song you put at the end of the chapter. Michelle Branch rocks! :) Oh, I tried to send you a review for your 8th chapter but it doesn't appear on your review list. Anyway, I also loved the 8th chapter.
Bao Li Na chapter 8 . 1/18/2003
Poor Mulan. But man she was happy Shang carried her in his arms.