Reviews for Beyond The Veil
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 11 . 8/19/2009
Incredible man. I even got my own idea for an Eternal Darkness crossover now. Awesome.

Though if it's complete then you need to go to your stories and edit it so it says complete.

That's all and once again, awesome.
kid chapter 4 . 3/2/2005
HOLY MARY MOTHER OF GOD! I never saw those last sentances of chapter 4

(i just started reading this story
von seckendorf chapter 11 . 12/30/2004
One word. Woah...
Specter Von Baren chapter 11 . 9/27/2003
BRAVO BRAVO! Great job on the story it was a most excellent read, I wish you the best of health and a long life (after-life or not).

signed

Specter
Cat's Meow chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
I didn't know this fic is now complete. *Reads the last chapter* Kewl! Very nice ending. It does sound like there's another sequel coming sometimes in the future. Whatever, kudos to you for this great fic!
Ordos45 chapter 11 . 8/23/2003
This was a truly great way to end the story. Who would have thought that all of this was part of a larger plan, Mantorok's plan? Well written and gripping as always Parsec.
Retro chapter 11 . 8/22/2003
Short and sweet ending to a great crossover, not as epic as the last battle of ED. But still excellent stuff Parsec, as always. Keep up that great writing.
Tortured Artist chapter 11 . 8/22/2003
I love this. It fits the game so well and the ending was awesome. I figured that the Professor was going to use Mantorak's power to destroy the other Ancient's essenses. I could see it coming a mile away. And speaking of the game, I wonder when are they going to get around to making that sequal to Eternal Darkness.

Ten Stars is what I would give this story. One of my favorites.
Yet-One-More-Idiot chapter 11 . 8/22/2003
Brilliant ending, Parsec; I give you a round of applause!

*Claps hands many times while moving arms in a circular motion - get it? A ROUND of applause - I know it's an awful joke*

Congratulations on yet another inspired Parsec Production. I wonder if there might eventually be a sequel, as this story seems left open for another to follow it... :/
The Allanx chapter 11 . 8/21/2003
Fabulous work, Parsec! Great ending. I wish for you to be showered with applause! :D

As most Parsec fanfictions are, this was utterly flawless... there's nothing I can say other than the fact that it's more than excellent, it's a fanfiction classic! I'm proud to see such great writers online...
Emerald Blaze chapter 10 . 8/19/2003
REally well written lke every single one of your other much vaunted pieces, though this is one of the few of your pieces I have'ny enjoyed extremely well. It is well writeen, but the thing that irks me the most is that it is confusing for me as I don't have the game. The story does clear up more in the later chapters but the first few are kind of confusing sometimes turning off readers. Anyway, just a suggestion.
Tortured Artist chapter 10 . 8/8/2003
Ulyaoth, Master of the Planes, has Bubbles. Xel'lotath, Mistress of the Mind, has Buttercup. And now, Chattur'gha, Master of Power, has possessed Blossom. (excuse the flashy introduction but I'm such a big fan of Eternal Darkness.)

This is so cool. Now all three girls are under the control of the Powerpuff Girls. Is this the end of all humanity? Will one of them finally take over the world? Oh man, I just can't sit still. This is so cool. One of your most immaginitive stories yet.
Cat's Meow chapter 10 . 7/28/2003
It seems as though the humanity is indeed doomed, now that all of the girls gave in to the ancient powers within them. Let's hope Professor can save the day by himself (and possibly save the girls, too. Or perhaps not... _ )

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Yet-One-More-Idiot chapter 10 . 7/28/2003
Ep. I never expected Blossom to just...give in like that. Ever.

So, it looks like it's gonna be a final showdown between the Cabal, the Ancient Ones, and the Professor with whatever plan he thinks he has up his sleeve. My money's on the Professor ('cos otherwise, humanity is royally screwed. 'Nuff said). :D

Can't wait to read more.
Dani chapter 9 . 6/27/2003
Man, this is excellent. It's almost scary how the PPG and ED worlds seem to fit together...And poor Bubbles. Bad Ulyaoth, bad!

Keep up the good work, I can't wait for the next chapter.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »