Reviews for Reunion
Dancer who loves Westerns chapter 1 . 5/3
Good Story. It was very well written and clear.
kairi loves sora chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Well done. Don't know what I think about his grandfather not being able to see him again. Now I wasn't expecting him to get caught. But I thought that maybe Little creek would help and spirit would do it. As long as they didn't give him any trouble of course. Good story. See ya
Sehkmet chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Yes, because every wild stallion will last at least 20 years. Horses don't last that long.
ink and blue jays chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Wow! That was amazing! And ancient, too, now that I think about it. But whatever! Still amazing!
SingBenihime chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Brilliant story!

God, I love Spirit and Little Creek. Your OC was very good too! :D (Be honoured, that's the first time I've ever said that. I usually hate OC's - they're all Mary-Sue's. But Jim was different, I could actually imagine him.)
xFillyStarx chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
That was wonderfully written! I especially liked the chase scene. :)
TheSecretHeart chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Great story, I loved the chase scene!
IntelligentFerretFreak chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
So was Spirit still faster than Swish? I liked your story.
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
good story
shinigami109 chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
lol love it!
fusionlivewire chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
made my heart race!
Lady Murasaki Shikibu chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
*happy sigh* As you know, i've already read this before, though i didn't review right away 'cuz a lotta things came up. But *sigh* i love this story, Smashie. it's wonderful. at least the Lakotas weren't harmed. and I love the way you portrayed Little Creek. i could read this over and over and over again. :)
ancient-dragon chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
Really liked your story. this is one of the best stories I've read on this site. my favorite part was the chase scene, you did great with that. the ending was great also, i couldn't wait to find out what happened.

Good job.