Reviews for Mine
EyesOfTheSoul chapter 19 . 10/5
Please come back and really need a update!
merniizztat chapter 20 . 9/17
Update please
middie4ever chapter 20 . 9/11
jeez, how long is this hiatus? i would love for you to continue this
Brittney Trent chapter 20 . 8/17
Please please please add more to this story. I'd love to know what happens!
andrewpine chapter 1 . 8/8
Stories not ?
tasheika.conley chapter 20 . 7/27
Loving this story. Hope you update soon.
A True Fan chapter 1 . 7/18
Hello Ciarra,

I’ve noticed that it has been a while since you’ve last updated and don’t worry I completely understand. You are more likely going to a lot right now because from what I remember you are in graduate school. Congratulations by the way. I realize this might not mean much, but I’ve very proud of you. You are inspirational and try your best to keep it positive when you have the right to be negative.

I hope you have not completely forgotten about all of your fans who love you and your stories. Though be prepared because when you do make your grand comeback and I already know it will be grand I will definitely be reviewing just to tell you how fantastic it was. You have a gift which is hard to come by. I wish you the best and I hope your health continues to improve more and more with everyday that passes.

Not to sound creepy or anything, but I’ve noticed you’ve favorited a lot of Devil Wears Prada stories. Are you considering branching out a bit more into that fandom because if so I fully support you! I love DWP! Take your time but please come back!

Sincerely,
A True Fan
Raich2272 chapter 20 . 6/22
Still here.
Miss you muchly.
Wolf2468 chapter 20 . 6/18
Please continue please
EyesOfTheSoul chapter 20 . 6/3
Please,plz try and update soon!?
kuv28 chapter 1 . 4/15
Just picked up this story. Can't wait read the next chapter!
can you write more it was good
Day day chapter 20 . 1/23
Can't wait for more
arienna89 chapter 20 . 1/24
Loved the update but wish you didn't leave it there
andrewpine chapter 20 . 1/21
I don't believe that they would be stupid enough to just leave those two by themselves.