Reviews for Mine
Miss you muchly.
Wolf2468 chapter 20 . 6/18
Please continue please
EyesOfTheSoul chapter 20 . 6/3
Please,plz try and update soon!?
kuv28 chapter 1 . 4/15
Just picked up this story. Can't wait read the next chapter!
can you write more it was good
Day day chapter 20 . 1/23
Can't wait for more
arienna89 chapter 20 . 1/24
Loved the update but wish you didn't leave it there
andrewpine chapter 20 . 1/21
I don't believe that they would be stupid enough to just leave those two by themselves.
Matthias L. Stormcrow chapter 20 . 1/21
Cool
Alkeniw Andilite chapter 20 . 1/21
Okay, obviously someone is going to jump in and help Rose, right? It'd only make sense. And yay, James will be killed, again!

Please hurry with your stories!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/12/2017
Please continue please please
Faithfan chapter 19 . 11/5/2017
As long as you don't give up on your stories I'll be happy whenever you update them
Wolf2468 chapter 19 . 11/6/2017
Please continue please please I am really love this story
Try2Username chapter 19 . 10/24/2017
you take your time. Take all the time you need. As long as you are doing good. And end up writing with work you are satisfied. That is good enough. Besides, I added you on my notifications. So, it's all good.

I know how hard it is writing and then life saying "HAHA B*tch! I think you can handle more!" And then it sprinkles trouble.
But in the mean time take a break. Inspiration hits like a spark. So, go out do your thing and just don't go looking for it. I'll come to you.

For ideas of writing or just getting creative mind flow going. I do this thing were I would read scene. I usually read other books and substitute the actions or just one words to have scene totally come out different.. Or in fact change a character with my very own and write how they would handle the scene. Which would lead to another different out come.

If you're are stuck and just want to chat i'm all ears. You can message me on my account. Try2Username (i'm always lazy to sign in, but I always check my emails/notifications)
EroSlackerMicha chapter 18 . 9/28/2017
poor Seth.
hope it all works out. Dick-ward hopefully gets his head removed.
keep up the good work