Reviews for Power Rangers Revelation
DUDE chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Due! Some of the Original Power Rangers are back, Especially my favorite and ORIGINAL Red Ranger, Jason Scott!and Could ya make any team ups with the current Ranger team anytime soon? This is so my LUCKY day! YES! YES!
jbMarie chapter 7 . 10/6/2003
Wow. This was really good. And HEY! I'm glad yer into the older series. I myself write only about the MMPR, but I focus mainly on the social lives of (who else) Kim and Tommy, as well as some of the rest. I have no problem in admitting that I've tried the action scenes, and failed miserably at them. Just read The Idealistic Daydream. I dind't like it. But this, this is good. Something worth getting jealous over, and a bit anxious if I don't see an update soon! This will be added to my fave's list. Great job. Thanks for the entertainment, my friend.
Philip chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
Great start to your story. I think it is a great way to begin. I did notice one thing wrong. When Zack morphed his helmet you said it was Adam. Other htan that it is a great story keep up the good Work.
slave4britney chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
I just loved the flick! I'm sort of sad that Trini's dead, but my baby Kim's here! :
Starry Nights chapter 7 . 9/8/2003
This was...is great! I read the entire seven chapters in one seating and I'm anxoius to see what happens next. And y'know what I tend to favor the older cast members also especially the ones in the story.
Shannon chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
I definatly want it continued!
The Fink chapter 7 . 9/7/2003
Oh - yay!

1) You updated

2) Great fight scenes.

I'm with Dagmar - there is clearly something Trey's not saying; can't wait to find out what it is.

Looking forward to more.
Dagmar Buse chapter 7 . 9/6/2003
Oh, good fight scene!

I still wish I knew what exactly is going on. There's something Trey isn't telling, I think ... More soon, please!
The Fink chapter 6 . 7/22/2003
And I was so sure, too!

Great twist. Excellent chapter. Good to see things really starting to shake up and come together.

PS You wouldn't happen to be a Rogue Squadron fan would you? ;)
Dagmar chapter 6 . 7/21/2003
OOh, me likes! More!
Capt. Cow chapter 5 . 7/16/2003
AHH! you can't leave it there! finsih please!
Psycho Tangerine chapter 5 . 7/14/2003
I really like your story :) I can't wait to see what happened to Adam and Kat. Please continue.
The Fink chapter 5 . 6/20/2003
*bounce* You updated *bounce*

Great chapter. I'm *STILL* in the dark about the third member of the Dai'rak, but I'm positive I know who the other two are.

Excellent chapter - the action was very nicely done and well paced.

Definitely looking forward to more :)
Dagmar chapter 5 . 6/19/2003
Okay, maybe I can do this now ... damn site overloads ...

Great job. Really well done. (And I wish I could write a decent fight scene, too ...) More soon, please?
Mysterious Dreamer chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
Great work! What more is there to say? The action scenes are the best- fun to read. Keep up the good work. We are all awaiting the next chapter...