Reviews for All It Took Was A Cave
che lee chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
oh i like it is there going to be more chapters well if there r i hope you up date soon well good story
strangeangelsxx chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
I liek it this is really good.
snow.fantasy chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
this is sweet and funny. i luv it. Wolfie? now thats a cute name for kouga. more of kouga and kagome!
ShadowDncr2 chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Ha, cute and funny I luved it great job.
Kenelfie chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
This is really good. I loved it! _ Woodelf193:)
KRWLINGLP chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
AW! Kouga is so..so beyond Kawaii and HOT! he is very sweet in this! great job!
O2 chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
That was cute, with some light amusement. But for a small suggestion, in the begining you could've started the story as that wre fighting. Not just as a flashback. That would've made it more interesting.

Continue with the Kouga/Kagome stuff. Not always alot of those.

-O2 _
Burning Diamondstar chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
Do you want to know how much I love this story? I was halfway trough it on Friday when the power went off in a lightning storm. On Saturday I couldn't find it so for 7 and 1/2 hours I diligently searched through each and every single one of the 'Kouga Tales' I could find. This is awsome and I love it! _ It's on my Fave Stories List now! Thanks for writing it!
Niathena chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
I love the story so far. Please Keep on makeing more chapters.
shnickers chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
That was really good! Yay! Finally! I found a good Kagome/Kouga fic. There's another good one, can't remember the name tho. 6.6 Love to hear more from ya!
Candice chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
WHAAAAAA!NOOOOOOO!KAGOME/INUYASHA FOREVER!DIE KOUGA!
Jenna chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
I agree. Wolfie and Kouga are both HOT! I still lov

Inuyasha also. Write more fanfics with Kouga in them.

There are hardly any of them around.
dance n trance smurf chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
ooooohhhhh, me wuved you, this was a good fic(i usually go for sess/kag pairings, but I really liked this one! Please write another soon.
LadyCecilia 1 chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
I like this story I hope that there's a next chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2003
Hey is this just a oneshot?It should have a sequel.