Reviews for They're Us
ChaoticInscriber chapter 9 . 4/27
*hysterical giggling*
That's the really fun thing about this idea, of punting The /YJ/ Team to a parallel where they don't exist, either yet or at all. The Team (honorary members like Red included) may have a variety of specialties and mentors, but as a collective they are /All Bat Trained/.
Some mostly indirectly, being more Robin Trained, but it counts.

They may strongly echo their local counterparts or mentor's counterparts, but no one expects them to ALL manage to echo The Bat in subtle ways, even if they manage to connect a Robin to a Bat-counterpart-theory! *cackles*

The question is, how far along is The Team at the given moment of displacement? For the more time they have had AS a team, the more strongly they will have absorbed Bat-tactics, paranoia, and sneaky countermeasures.
Like Red's hidden pockets and fingertip-laser-thing~!
(Roy, as Speedy, was perhaps the first to have met Robin, after all. If he wasn't he was second, depending on the timing of Wally's meeting. Add that to his actual legal age, his lack of superpowers, and really it's no surprise that he absorbed tricks and such so deeply compared to the rest of them...)
Mysteryfan17 chapter 22 . 4/25
Blame any small discrepancies on 'this is A Justice League universe, just not the EXACT one from the show'. Problem solved.
Mysteryfan17 chapter 13 . 4/25
Yeah, I caught the Lex/Bruce thing, though I find it funny that Lex was upset over his... heh-hem, 'biological makeup' being taken vs Bruce over his 'in every way but biological kid' being taken.
Mysteryfan17 chapter 12 . 4/25
Wonder what this Lex would think if he found out HE was the one that was behind Conner... make that one pay? Revenge against oneself in another dimension.
Mysteryfan17 chapter 10 . 4/25
The kiss thing actually first made me think of the BBC Musketeers cause d'Artagnon did the same thing to avoid being caught, granted it was an apology to a stranger rather than a demand from a 'friend' but I think it's a very common ploy (and a fun one for canon or fanfic writers to use).
Worry not my friend we will all await your return, just remember you will be vastly different, but that spark in ya is amazing to look at.
AyeJimmy123 chapter 27 . 2/13
noice
Snaileer chapter 27 . 11/30/2021
I just want you to know that I am crushed, broken and defeated by the fact this will never be updated again. I do appreciate that you actually let us know and gave the ending instead of just disappearing but all the same it’s sad. I fricking loved this by the way! I was cheering and fist bumping the whole time and cackling maniacally right along with Robin. Love the premise and love the way you wrote it. I do kinda wish that the team had found out what Batman’s theory was so they could play along but even without it everything was fricking fantastic and hilarious! It was crack, well written crack(which is rare) and it still managed to have actual plot and character! The luthor part was a little hunky to me but honestly the rest was so amazing it didn’t matter! Thanks for writing this even if it never got finished! I loved it all the same!
MysticRising chapter 21 . 8/29/2021
Hmm. I'm starting to get tired of how everyone interprets Robin. I found it amusing at first but now it's getting old. On the other side I love Lex Luthor. He acurrately determined he has a son (wrong universe though) and whether or not THIS Luther would actually care for said son is up for debate, but I absolutely love that conner is being (so far at least) accepted as a son. Don't get me wrong I understand why supes was so offended by Conner, and yet you can't help but feel pity for the innocent boy.
MysticRising chapter 13 . 8/29/2021
It's a bit over the top how people are reacting to batman or his fatherly relationship with his son (kya! I love dick and bruce! Honestly there more like family than damien and bruce) but I will admit I derive some amusement from it.
MysticRising chapter 7 . 8/29/2021
I love misunderstandings like this. It makes it all so funny.
bl3u-west chapter 27 . 7/18/2021
have to say this is one of the best crossover stories I have ever read. it made me want to read the whole thing in one sitting.
congratulations and thank you for letting me read this master piece.
mo0097424 chapter 27 . 4/1/2021
hey I really like this hope you do another chapter or finish the book
Shootingstarfortheages chapter 22 . 3/26/2021
This stpry is amazing.
I hope it will be updated one day...
mo0097424 chapter 27 . 3/19/2021
I love this book could you in the latter chapters have Z and Robin be boyfriend and girlfriend that Zatara dosent like but can't say anything because it mini bat
1,145 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »