Reviews for They're Us
bl3u-west chapter 27 . 7/18
have to say this is one of the best crossover stories I have ever read. it made me want to read the whole thing in one sitting.
congratulations and thank you for letting me read this master piece.
mo0097424 chapter 27 . 4/1
hey I really like this hope you do another chapter or finish the book
Shootingstarfortheages chapter 22 . 3/26
This stpry is amazing.
I hope it will be updated one day...
mo0097424 chapter 27 . 3/19
I love this book could you in the latter chapters have Z and Robin be boyfriend and girlfriend that Zatara dosent like but can't say anything because it mini bat
mo0097424 chapter 10 . 3/19
romonof and cap did this i see you are a shipper of them too
Umm, do the justice league realise that the team aren't them well an alternate them and just... Their partners? Not using the term sidekicks here, peace sign. BTW awesome story here. I love seeing the reactions of how cool and awesome the team is. Gods, please don't end the story here.
Ace.aro.agender chapter 27 . 9/29/2020
I hope you update again one day
Anonymous chapter 27 . 7/4/2020
This story is great so far. I feel like when Batman rescues Robin and Artemis, Robin sets him straight; they are protégés/partners of the League, are a covert ops team, and are just trying to get home.
Desiree J chapter 27 . 6/8/2020
You did a really good job writting this story and I hope that you finish it someday. But I understand why you had to give it up and thank you for at least giving us the outline and explaining why you stopped.
Guest chapter 27 . 6/3/2020
This is awesome! I hope you finish it someday
Lillian Greene chapter 1 . 4/27/2020
You have a ton of talent. I had almost lost hope for this fic, but I looked at your account and saw you had come back to fanfiction. I just want to say, this is an amazing story, you are an amazing writer, and I hope you come back and finish this story. It has so much promise and could really be one of the best ones out there- in fact, it already is. Finish it for us?
Suzululu4moe chapter 26 . 3/6/2020
Poor miss M
Suzululu4moe chapter 25 . 3/6/2020
Makes me wonder what insurance costs in Gotham.
Suzululu4moe chapter 24 . 3/6/2020
Haha unlucky penguin.
Suzululu4moe chapter 23 . 3/6/2020
Clark gets the couch... three times over .
1,134 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »