Reviews for The Last, Lost Hope
Why won't you fucking continue!
I'm sorry. I should tell you that I am really impatient. Wish you would continue though.
wild.child.3660 chapter 62 . 9/26
Ive been having a hard time finding stories to keep my attention, but i just flew through this one! Can’t wait to read more
melissa1565 chapter 62 . 9/24
I've finally had an opportunity to catch up on your latest chapter and I'm excited for the next turn of events. As always, I can't wait for your next update. You're amazing!
BlackRoseargh chapter 60 . 9/22
bellatrix is the evil thing
BlackRoseargh chapter 12 . 9/22
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! awful! horrible! terrible!
BlackRoseargh chapter 9 . 9/22
what! nooooooo!
My Bby Blaise chapter 55 . 9/5
Is DEAD! Ahhhhhh
WittyBasketcase chapter 35 . 9/4
I think I like Theo’s chapters the best. Aw I so ship Luna and him. The “not!” Part put a genuine smile on my face, which is a big deal because I’m super mopey lately
You’re back! So glad for the update. I just absolutely love love love this story
amr56 chapter 62 . 8/29
I loved Augusta Longbottom in this. They don't seem to be doing a particularly good job keeping this secret. Do they feel safe in the Longbottom house? Is Harry even more hotheaded than usual? It's very interesting that he's not connected enough to that body to feel the summons from Voldemort, so I wonder what else is going on with him. Thanks for updating!
GeesBBg chapter 62 . 8/28
Wowza. I need more. ASAP.
Silvion chapter 62 . 8/25
I discovered your story this week and it's been a thrilling read. Romance, drama and realistic, engaging characters paired with a tremendous plot with surprising twists. In particular the Percy arc has been fascinating, though to be honest I love them all. Thank you for the story and I can't wait for future chapters.
Sapphire Snowflake chapter 62 . 8/20
Wow. Just wow. You really are a great writer to spun all these! I'm so amazed by the twists and unexpected events popping. Can't wait for the next one!
Sapphire Snowflake chapter 42 . 8/20
Huh. That theory about Horcrux Harry had me intrigued. I forgot how the Horcrux in Harry was destroyed in the book and I totally agree that an Avada won't be sufficient. So how was it destroyed?
I can’t wait for another chapter!
2,060 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »