Reviews for The Last, Lost Hope
Sindhuja chapter 1 . 7/4
please! I need to know what happens next!
Dragonsheart529 chapter 61 . 7/4
I'm loving this. Please please please I hope you update soon!
Austwigirl chapter 48 . 6/18
oh that was great i hated roddy
demonessphanties chapter 1 . 6/7
Really enjoying this! Small details are taken care of and it really fleshes out the characters. Can’t wait for an update.
Hexpen chapter 61 . 6/4
I'm following the story, so I will be looking forward to any updates! You have to be somewhat near the end? It certainly seems like a lot if pieces are falling into place anyway. But still so much to find out! What will happen to Trixie, and does that mean Bellatrix is out there somewhere? And to whom exactly does the prophecy refer? Such a good story! :)
Hexpen chapter 59 . 6/4
Ok, so this helps redeem the Blaise situation a little. But honestly, I've always been horrified at the thought of the kiss. Losing your life is one thing, but presumably there's no afterlife if you lose your soul. Even if it means bringing Harry back, that seems like quite a sacrifice. Ah well, thank you for the story! I love all of the twists and turns!
Hexpen chapter 56 . 6/4
Sad about Blaise! He has become a favorite since I started reading fanfic, even if he didn't play a major roll in this one. But I love that Percy got Fred's patronus. Is that cannon that it's a hyena? I'll have to look it up. Fitting, regardless.

Thank you for the exciting story!
Hexpen chapter 55 . 6/4
Wow, go Luna! She truly is one of my favorite characters in the books, movies, and fabrics (when she's done well, as here). Thanks for posting. I'm really enjoying it!
Hexpen chapter 43 . 6/3
I love how Percy's storyline is going. Such a clever extension of cannon!
Hexpen chapter 42 . 6/3
Sorry that it has taken me 42 chapters in to review, but I'm truly loving the story! I usually don't read incomplete stories because I HAVE to know the ending, but this one is good enough to take the risk. Still, I hope you continue with it. Thanks for sharing your work!
ForeverTheWhiteTiger chapter 61 . 4/22
So good! Thank you so much! Wow!
Jo chapter 61 . 4/8
Highly recommend this fiction and all your others to everyone
Sindhuja chapter 61 . 4/2
waiting for updates! the plot has thickened so much that I need an update to sleep peacefully! Ginny and Harry in the same room! this must be killing him! I can't wait for more!
blueness28 chapter 58 . 3/20
Amazing work. I can’t wait until the next chapter!
sshanholtzer44 chapter 61 . 3/7
this story is great! i read the whole thing in a couple of days. i can't wait for your next update!
2,007 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »