Reviews for The Last, Lost Hope
Jo chapter 61 . 4/8
Highly recommend this fiction and all your others to everyone
Sindhuja chapter 61 . 4/2
waiting for updates! the plot has thickened so much that I need an update to sleep peacefully! Ginny and Harry in the same room! this must be killing him! I can't wait for more!
blueness28 chapter 58 . 3/20
Amazing work. I can’t wait until the next chapter!
sshanholtzer44 chapter 61 . 3/7
this story is great! i read the whole thing in a couple of days. i can't wait for your next update!
Sadie chapter 61 . 2/6
I am absolutely loving this fic! Anxiously awaiting an update!
waffleiron72 chapter 61 . 2/5
You have created an excellent piece of art in this fic. I'm looking forward to the next update, and I certainly hope you keep up the good work! Great job!
Good story!
Queen of Duct Tape chapter 61 . 1/21
Lol the slowness of your updates about matches the opportunities I have to catch up so keep up the good timing!Also pleeeeeaaaaase get Ginny away from that horcrux and Narcissa out of absolute hell like ASAP. D:

Much love,
QDT
clarkfan325 chapter 61 . 1/18
Great chapter. I'm curious to see what Ginny decides to do with Theo and what happens next.
I never saw the bit about Harry com8ng!
annamo85 chapter 61 . 1/12
This story is told from several different perspectives, and at first they were all distinctly sepetate. Draco. Neville. Ginny. Percy. Theo. Now it's interesting to see how they're all coming together, like a puzzle. Each piece important on its own, but they all fit together to complete the bigger picture. Can't wait to see how it all unfolds!
annamo85 chapter 56 . 1/12
Poor Blaise but I guess that's good for Harry...
I have a really bad feeling about "...you can only call back the ones you love."
Damn Neville...
ElizabethV chapter 61 . 1/10
Awesome update! Poor Harry/Blaise - finding out about Ginny this way. I love how all the storylines are starting to converge though :) Can't wait to read more!
1,996 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »