Reviews for Ten Years Difference
Hi again! It's the person that was wondering why Haruta was making their world view crash down around them. Just reviewing to say that you misspelled 'sake' as 'saki' at least two times in this chapter. Other than that, keep up the good work! Loving it!
Never mind! Looks like one of my hypotheses were right. Phew. My world view is cleared up!
Hi! Just want to say, I'm already four chapters in and I'm hooked. I can hear canon crashing down around my ears and it's glorious. But, uh, isn't Haruta a guy? I saw the pronouns you were using for...I'm not sure if Haruta uses she or he or THEY anymore. Anyways, I was just curious. Did you make Haruta female to even out the ridiculous testosterone levels a bit or do you genuinely think Haruta is a girl?
On a completely different tangent, are the ASL bros still a thing, or is Sabo out of the picture?
Hope you have a good time writing this story, and stay out of the jaws of the writer's block monster!
overly caffienated chapter 11 . 5/31
this is so good and like one of my fav one piece fics so i hope you update soon x
I love this story a whole lot man. I love little Luffy and big Ace
JustAnIntrovert chapter 5 . 5/29
Woop. I should've read this chapter before commenting on the last one, huh.

But I guess it makes it interesting if Haruta is a girl.
JustAnIntrovert chapter 4 . 5/29
Wait. Isn't Haruta a guy? Pretty sure Oda mentioned that no female WB pirate was present during Marine Ford. Also, isn't he supposed to be short? I don't know about the manga, but in the anime, Haruta is one who uses his short height, speed and agility to fight.

Other than that, from what I've read so far, the story plot is brilliantly built! Great job, Author~
Naomipy chapter 11 . 5/26
Awesome fic! Please update!
SkySong246 chapter 11 . 5/14
This fic is lovely and your writing is honestly brilliant. I'll totally be rereading this when I need a pick-me-up. Thanks for all the hard work, author-san!
Are you alive?
Then is the next chapter coming?
I really love this fiction like it's probably one of my favourites that I've read [and I've read my fair share] hope you do decide to continue.
Hey, I really love this story! I hope you can upload it onto ao3 perhaps? I’d love to continue following it. My favorite things are with Luffy and Ace just being so over protective of one another. The flashbacks were nice, it was refreshing to get a bit of their backstory before you proceeded with the rest of the story. The spade pirates are amazing! I’d love to read more interactions of them and the other two. There’s just too much to love about this fanfic. I hope you have been well :) please stay hydrated and get some rest whenever possible. I look forward to the day you continue this once more.
Anoneme chapter 11 . 3/29
Amazing. Seriously, the build up is phenomenal, Luffy is the little mischievous angel that is adorable, and Sabo might be making an unannounced drop in to startle the crap out of the Whitebeard Pirates (Ace himself is dangerous, and we all know Ace and Sabo are basically equal fighters :3 ). I love the emotions that run high and rampant in this fic, with Luffy offering a breath of fresh air to lighten tensions whenever he wanders in. The dynamic between the characters is where this fic really shines IMO.
Anoneme chapter 2 . 3/29