Reviews for Ten Years Difference
zkianpour371 chapter 11 . 2/19
Please update Please update Please update Please update Please update Please update Please update
KiraMackay2619 chapter 1 . 2/13
Great story! One of my favourite fanfiction that I love to read over and over again. Please update new chapters!
Lucy-Erza-Hearthfilia chapter 11 . 1/3
Pls update
Just a mob passin by chapter 11 . 9/25/2023
More? TvT
ReaderNotWriter2 chapter 11 . 1/6/2023
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Ocean waves on a stormy day chapter 11 . 10/4/2022
Great story so far! Love the flashbacks and I'm eager to see more! The Spades are extremely likeable, hope to see more interaction between them and the Whitebeards (and Ace :D)
I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Take care!
eri1325 chapter 11 . 8/14/2022
please continue this storyyy
it's adorableee
eri1325 chapter 6 . 8/13/2022
This story is amazing and adorable
eri1325 chapter 5 . 8/13/2022
BABY LUFFY IS ADORABLE
Queen of the Rings chapter 11 . 8/12/2022
You're giving me heartache, this is extremely unfair, I love the snapshot of Sabo and the way you write Ace - and I know this hasn't been updated in five years, but I still really enjoy it.
Felix's smile chapter 6 . 7/26/2022
wow ace's power is too destructive and that he is injured I can't imagine him conscious and a luffy without being in his sights
thewindsofsong chapter 11 . 6/9/2022
Ahhhh, fell back into reading one piece fanfics and just had to reread this fanfic again.

I love this story a lot and I love being able to reread it. I adore little Luffy and his adorable way of wriggling into everyone’s hearts. And poor ace, so wanting and loathing of love. And having to take the responsibility of Luffy made things better and worse.

Wonder what he would have thought after learning luffy’s dad….
cadisraizel chapter 11 . 5/21/2022
Just read this Story now. It's awesome!
I absolutely love kid Luffy! And how you write the relationship between Ace and Luffy is really beautiful!
uchiha-rune chapter 3 . 5/3/2022
Gl
Guest chapter 11 . 2/3/2022
I love your story so much, I find it so adorable, please tell me that you will continue to write it. I've read the 11 chapters you wrote several times. And I also wanted to let it be known that I'm French, just so you know that if there are any spelling mistakes, I'm sorry, I'm pzs super strong in English.
1,028 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »