Reviews for Ten Years Difference
cadisraizel chapter 11 . 5/21
Just read this Story now. It's awesome!
I absolutely love kid Luffy! And how you write the relationship between Ace and Luffy is really beautiful!
uchiha-rune chapter 3 . 5/3
Gl
I love your story so much, I find it so adorable, please tell me that you will continue to write it. I've read the 11 chapters you wrote several times. And I also wanted to let it be known that I'm French, just so you know that if there are any spelling mistakes, I'm sorry, I'm pzs super strong in English.
bunnyplosion chapter 11 . 12/7/2021
OMFG! This was amazing tho, there are times that your flashbacks made me think they're the present time ones, but good thing there is a line break (?). OVERALL, IT WAS MAGNIFIQUE.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/3/2021
I hope this review inspires you to revisit this story and add just one more chapter. I’ve enjoyed it so much I read it through twice.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/2/2021
Ah, Marco finally knows Luffy has Devil fruit powers. How will that change things? Or will it?
Guest chapter 5 . 11/2/2021
Okay, I feel like Marco doesn’t have a lot of experience with kids if he doesn’t get how the can scare you so badly you yell at them while crying.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/2/2021
Yes, I think French might translate to somewhere in North Blue given Sanji’s origins and he use of French for his attacks.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2021
We have something in common. I’m childless, but I love kids and kid!fics. Thanks for this story.
lolkittty chapter 11 . 10/25/2021
This was such a sweet fic to read! I should've been in bed ages ago but I had to stay up to read this. Thanks for such an amazingly sweet story. I love how you write Luffy, Ace, and everyone else. You're really skilled
Jesi~
kerennie chapter 11 . 10/15/2021
when is more going to come out? can't wait to see and read more.
Malika chapter 11 . 10/10/2021
Is this discontinued? Cause it’s really good even though it’s been years
Mako-clb chapter 11 . 10/9/2021
Oh, no, no, no. I get so far in this awesome story, and it's not complete. I hope you return to it some day. I love some ASL or even just AL brotherly love.
Mako-clb chapter 2 . 10/9/2021
Luffy is so cute, and I like how much the Whitebeards already like him.
Mako-clb chapter 1 . 10/9/2021
Oh my goodness. Luffy is so cute as a kid.
1,016 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »