Reviews for Spectacular Spiderman: The Spectacular life of Peter and Felicia
Can't wait for more
maryLamb chapter 18 . 7/3
I recently began shipping Peter and Felicia. I came across your ff, and read it all from yesterday until today. It's really good.
Please try to continue as I'm a new fan and would like to read more.
FrostHunter chapter 18 . 6/27
Wonder what's up with peter.
KP's Man chapter 18 . 6/22
We need an update, a hot Birthday surprise for Peter
Nice input from Spider-Man 3 game in chpt 16
NightFurball chapter 18 . 6/20
Please continue this!
Is Spiderman taking his mask off in front of Black Cat a reference to what Black Cat says in 1994 TAS? "It've be far more rewarding when you take the mask off for me willingly".
Sam Fraser chapter 18 . 5/26
A request; can you have Peter and Felicia going to the school for a costume party, and they dress up in their spiderman and black cat costumes and as they dance, they feel awkward because they think people will suspect that they are the real spiderman and black cat?
MarioDS01 chapter 18 . 5/14
Been a while since I read this story. Guess I have been a little side tracked and maybe unsure of reading more of it. But after re-reading some chapters and reading new ones, I am starting to really like this story. You are doing a great job on this.

There is something I sort of figured out on my own. I think it is kind of ironic that Peter/Spider-Man has been becoming more aggressive without the Black Alien suit, yet he has been wearing the new Black Spider-Man suit. I don't think there is no coniedience that this part of the story been written this way. Just hope there is a way to tone Peter/Spider-Man down before he gets into real serious trouble, gets hurt or something really bad could happen.

Like that Felicia/Black Cat is starting to get some good repultation from NYC with her actions. Can see why you had them there even though it is important for her to check on Peter and catch up with him before he might do something he might regret.

Feel sort of sorry for Gwen. She kind of use to be pretty good friends with Peter until she made a bad choice of getting too close with Harry and shutting off everyone else without considering her actions that much. Wish there might be a way for her and Peter to be friends again, but that could be a long white and quite a uphill battle, plus I think something would have to happen to "wake" her up to realise the gravity of the decistions/choices she had made.

I also wanted to mention to you a good Peter/Felicia romance fanfiction called "Crossed your Path". It is based on the Spider-Man 2 videogame based on the movie from the early 2000s with Dr. Octopus. Really enjoyed it. There was going to be a sequel based on the game Spider-man 3 based on the following movie with differences from the fanfiction's plot. Hope you might enjoy it.

That is pretty much it, looking forward to the next chapter!
TheReaper565 chapter 18 . 5/12
The only thing I have to say is that you sir, you have done a absolutely amazing job with this story I look forward to what’s to come of this.
Thanks for coming back.
FinalKingdomHearts chapter 18 . 5/7
I look forward to longer chapters.
Leafeon12 chapter 18 . 5/7
Awesome chapter I can't wait for the fight with Spider-Man and Hydro-Man. :)
Gold Testament chapter 18 . 5/7
Okay in Peter's defense Hydro Man smashed them both worse than the Rhino would. Peter was scared he might have lost Felicia when they finally got together. Besides Felicia got some action, without having to deal with a super villain who nearly took her and Spidey out. As for the supporting friend I thought M.J. was already super tight with them? Gwen will be lucky if Peter forgives her let alone gets as close as they were before the romantic drama. Also either Gwen's going down the dark side, or Harry was watching and is going to start following old Stormin' Norman's glider trail.
Aaron Leach chapter 18 . 5/7