Reviews for Spectacular Spiderman: The Spectacular life of Peter and Felicia
UI Ghosty chapter 22 . 3/30
update?
levelxtremedude chapter 22 . 3/25
Finally, done reading this. I'm impressed by the chemistry you sent up here with Cat and Spidey but I'm not liking with how fast you went with relationship but your choice, it works. Hope you get over your writers block to come back to this story and remember Felicia is platinum blonde not snow-white, it just look white to how clear it is. See you next chapter.
I really enjoyed reading this story and I am glad to hear that you are updating it.
Kolomte'49 chapter 22 . 2/25
WOW! A NEW CHAPTER AFTER A LONG TIME!
Sorry about your mom, hope she's okay! Thnx a lot for the update, I missed this story. I don't have anything negative to say but I think I can speak for a lot of people when I say I/we are sorry for bashing you about the story, I can 100% agree that this has been a tough time for most of us with lockdown. Great chapter and nice tease for the scorpion at the end. From what I'm gathering your scorpion is going to be based on the one from the spiderman 3 video game. Just a guess tho.
Thank you for the update. Please update soon. I love this story. Please make a happy ending please. Make peter and felicia get married and have children please
Lucys demon chapter 22 . 2/17
First point: AMAZING JOB ON THE CHAPTER! Second point: I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE FOR BETAING!
Dragonrule chapter 22 . 2/16
I’m glad your back with this story. I hope to see more soon since Peter and Felicia have made up now.
MarioDS01 chapter 22 . 2/16
Excellent chapter. Worth the long wait. Look forward to more in the future!
Samarth Nijhawan chapter 22 . 2/15
You are a great author and welcome back
KEEP IT UP AND KEEP UPDATING !
FinalKingdomHearts chapter 22 . 2/15
I look forward to the next chapter.
Spectacular Webhead 11 chapter 22 . 2/15
Scorpion!

Hopefully Peter will make things right with Harry and Gwen...he needs his friends back...
HavocDragon chapter 22 . 2/15
Glad to see you’re back even if it’s sporadic. You’re the one who inspired me to write in the first place. I hope life calms down some and gets easier for you. Keep your head up more people enjoy your story then hate on it. From one Spidey to another you’re doing an awesome job
Spidey-Boy21 chapter 22 . 2/15
YESSS! Thank you for the update, so excited to see more of this!
hey dude, plz update! this is my third time reading this story, first time was last month, ur chapters r great! try not to think about the negatives of ur writing! ur a great writer so plz continue this story. I get anxiety but not writing a chapter for A YEAR is startin to make me think its not just anxiety... but if its something personal take as much time as u need!