Reviews for Naruto CE: UNSEEN EVOLUTION
Guest chapter 33 . 6/18/2018
can't wait for new chap. enjoying this new story
Primarx chapter 33 . 5/20/2018
Ty for the chapter
trollmemex chapter 33 . 5/10/2018
Good history ;) *-*
Guest chapter 33 . 4/3/2018
This is like my 5 or sixth time reading both of your Naruto stories. I can't wait for the next chapter its going to be amazing
Guest chapter 33 . 3/28/2018
Please update
PrintedSnail11 chapter 33 . 3/9/2018
Hey man cant wait for the next chapter, i've been reading this series since you posted the orginal one.
guest chapter 33 . 3/7/2018
question will you be updating your rwby fanfiction? Otherwise looking forward to more chapters
bwildred chapter 33 . 2/25/2018
Good chapter was surprised cao cao was an armorer and will kaga disappear or will she be different
Guest chapter 33 . 2/23/2018
The story is very well written. Make Naruto even more op. There is no problem being the strongest and throwing your weight around. Honestly some of the fights could have been ended quicker. Also, mega evolution could be a possibility for Naruto and his familiars. More kids would also be nice and Naruto should mate with yasaka. Lastly Naruto should have his fight with Sirzechs and take Grayfia with him as his maid to live with him.
reptoholic chapter 33 . 2/16/2018
Hot DAmn, Fucking AWESOME story so far. I have to say this is my FAVORITE DXD story NO DOUBT. I absolutely love the dominant and more primal version of naruto you have made. I love possessive and dominant characters that can actually back it up. I can say honestly there are VERY FEW stories that have characters like this that I have ever read. It is such a shame because the way you portray your naruto is the spitting image of how I would have done it and I would love to see more stories like this. I am going to check out your other stories when I get done with my DXD spree.

As you doubt know, I do hope that you don't pull the gimmick a lot of people do and bring in a Angst (due to him loosing or having his loved ones die or be taken) or have him loose his abilities down the line. I have to say I truly hate when they do that in stories and Canon.

Suggestions: Why not create make his own domain? We know that creating dimensions is something that is common in this world, they do it for the rating games and other gods have their own realms, why not give Naruto a safe haven where he can send his family or that he can have his people and not have to worry about others being able to invade? You could have him build a home in his familiars area if they find a way to lock the dimension so others can't invade. He could build his own, by creating a planet or the like with senjutsu and his other abilities. I know you have him as the earthbound God, but having a second home is something that you could do so that he can send his peerage and children to so that they are safe and out of harms way.

Doe s his peerage not create a bond between them? What abilities does his servants classes give them? is it like type moon? Do they get a form of immortality? Longer life spans? Domains? You said the sun and Moon Belonged to those two, do Gods get power from the domains they rule? Is it just worship or can they use their domains like batteries?

These are just a few things you may want to clarify in the story to better help the readers understand.

I REALLY hope some more TM girls get added. Keep it up!

Great job so far, You have done an amazing job on this story!
reptoholic chapter 32 . 2/16/2018
Looking good. I hope he dominates them!
reptoholic chapter 31 . 2/16/2018
This is looking good, I do hope he keeps ahead and does not loose any of his girls! I REALLY hope that the damn Gurik does not get his hands on any of them, especially his daughters.
reptoholic chapter 30 . 2/16/2018
I really hope they hold up.. Would love to see him Add Valerie, lint, lavinia to his harem and group. These girls have different longinus's and I could see them as being part of his peerage.
reptoholic chapter 29 . 2/16/2018
Looking forward to the next chapter... I hope you PREVENT lillith from being created the way she was. Would hate to see ophis used like that if he can prevent it.
reptoholic chapter 28 . 2/16/2018
Great job on this chapter, enjoyed it.
922 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »