Reviews for Naruto CE: UNSEEN EVOLUTION
reptoholic chapter 27 . 2/16/2018
I hope he kicks his ass! Great job so far. Funny dialogue, I hope there is more like ti to come.
reptoholic chapter 26 . 2/15/2018
Is he checking out his progeny? lol
reptoholic chapter 25 . 2/15/2018
That Is what I was afraid of, making issei stronger and making someone who could end him. I hope he has the same abilities though and ones not make the same mistakes this time around. Can't wait for him to add more girls to his harem!

With his strength now, he should be able to be the Bael boy. I mean he is a god and has worked that hard, he does not have anything in his peerage that should eb able to match him that I know of.

I hope Ophis joins him!
reptoholic chapter 24 . 2/15/2018
Why does he not have the divide skill?! I hope he was able to mimmick it as well or surpass it. I am a little weary of him possible giving to many powers to others that are not tied down to him. I hope he can get some kind of oaths from Issei and the others so that they never betray him and stay loyal. What about prayers and worship from stronger beings, will that count as more?

I hope Ophis does not have lillith made in this one, unless it is their child together.
reptoholic chapter 23 . 2/15/2018
H better win
reptoholic chapter 22 . 2/15/2018
Fuck yes... I do have a couple of questions though. First off as a possessive bastard that hates competition, he would not willingly let his daughters mate with another male right.? I am hoping that you either don't mention it or they later on are faithful to him or become priestesses. That is if you even go that far, but with their increase in development I am assuming you were doing it for a reason.
reptoholic chapter 21 . 2/15/2018
I hope some type moon characters join his harem! Semiramus, Nursery Rhyme, Medusa,ZEALOT, Scathach, Brunestud sisters, Atilla the hun, Enkidu
reptoholic chapter 20 . 2/15/2018
Great job... I hope he doesn't miss the battle and the ass becomes the clan head. I do hope he kicks both of their asses though
reptoholic chapter 19 . 2/15/2018
I wonder if gods have domains that they get empowered from or if they are just immortals who specialize in an ability. I do hope that you go more into his divinity in the story and show how that is better than or matches other high powered being like the satans.
reptoholic chapter 18 . 2/15/2018
FUCKING HOT
reptoholic chapter 17 . 2/15/2018
Hell yeah, hope he gives that soul to his little egg. Also, you may want to mention where the Big Red, Ophis and Trihexa are on the ranking and HOW they came about.
reptoholic chapter 16 . 2/15/2018
Hope he eats them.
reptoholic chapter 15 . 2/15/2018
Looking good.
reptoholic chapter 14 . 2/15/2018
Hope he knocks her up with a litter. Also, can he learn some bleach moves?
reptoholic chapter 13 . 2/15/2018
YESSS SO BADASSSSSSSSS

Hope there is some more gender bending in this story to come.
922 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »