Reviews for You Can't Wake Up
Oh my god go Kallus for an empirale sleemo I'm glad he's rating out Vader
Guest chapter 18 . 7/14/2017
VADER DEMANDS A SEQUEL TO THIS AMAZING STORY
Guest chapter 18 . 8/17/2016
This whole story was amazing! I loved it, and am praying that you pick it up sometime.. Keep it up!
CodenameSpectre7 chapter 18 . 7/28/2016
I...CAN'T RIGHT NOW LIKE OH MY GOODNESS...AMAZING! I love how everything flowed so awesome!You got the characters SPOT ON! And you did a superior job on Isaac, I don't really like OCs but you nailed it! I literally DID NOT put this down until I finished. I'm excited to read a Sequel. You are such a talented writer and this story was one of the best I've EVER read! U did an exceptional job and I am SOOOO impressed. Truly just amazing...Few writers can do what you did so well with this story. Definetly keep writing.
Animationgirl4208 chapter 18 . 6/3/2016
PART 2! PART 2! PART 2!
SagasD chapter 18 . 5/30/2016
Ok I will speak spanish because I dont know how say it in english.

Es perfecto! No lo podía soltar, en mi país son las 2:06 am y no he podido dormir hasta terminarlo. Tu fic es único, me hizo sentir un dolor en el corazón, lagrimear y sentir emociones que pocos LIBROS publicados logran.
Tienes una pluma brillante y espero que te animes a continuar la historia.

Gracias por este maravilloso fic, y me inclino ante ti.
Cassturn93 chapter 18 . 5/2/2016
Way to make me cry. It's taken me three days to read this. I've fallen asleep several times in the process but it's 12:46 am and I just finished all 18 characters of this story. Clearly I couldn't put it down.
RebekahTPE chapter 7 . 4/16/2016
I knew it! That was why Isaac was calling Ezra little brother all the time! I knew it I knew it I knew it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
95 degrees Fahrenheit isn't even a fever temperture; normal temperature is like 98!
YokaiAngel chapter 18 . 3/26/2016
Amazing!~~
ShadowCatAlex chapter 18 . 2/28/2016
I have! So much! I want to say!

Your summary is so vague, I had no clue what I could be getting into when I clicked on your fic. And I! Could not! Have been! More pleasantly surprised! This is exactly the kind of fic I come looking for, and I feel so damn lucky I found this one.

One thing that genuinely blew my mind was how every chapter was deliciously agonizing. Every. Single. One. Normally, there is some kind of lull between chapters, to move plot along, but that just didn't happen here. I don't know how you did, but I was in constant (good) pain, making it nearly impossible to stop reading. That is a sign of major skill as a writer.

I am shocked by how much I like Isaac. I am not a fan of OCs by any means, but Isaac is an exception. It helped a lot that I was so hooked, and somewhat confused, in the beginning. I kept jumping around, wracking my brain to try and figure out who it could be, and in learning it was on OC, only wavered for a second before continuing on. And it has everything to do with how skillfully crafted Isaac is. He's an interesting, complex character, with a background believable enough to fit into canon. I love his impact on both Ezra and Vader, and the role he played throughout the story. I never though I'd say this about any OC, but I would love to learn more about him, and would even read a solo fic just about how he became who he is today. I can't express how impressive an accomplishment Isaac is, and I can't wait to see more of him.

There are so many smaller details I want to talk about, but those'll have to wait until I read it over again (which will no doubt happen sometime later in the week), but one thing I can remember significantly is Vader and his scheme to overthrow the Emperor. First off, you nailed is perspective (really, you nailed everyone's POV), and I feel like you really dug down into Vader's mind, with the remains of Anakin lingering. From the beginning, I questioned the whole 'Vader having an apprentice' thing, considering the whole Sith philosophy of "the rule of two", but in revealing Isaac was his secret apprentice, it all came together. Anakin was never someone to follow the rules, so it would make sense that Vader, too, would make his own. ALSO, WHEN HE CALLED ISAAC AND EZRA "THE CHILDREN"! I had to read that paragraph over like five times. Of course Vader still harbors Anakin's "softness" deep down. Of course he would form attachments with another apprentice. It's his fatal flaw, after all.

I could go on and on, but I'll save the rest of my comments for my next read through. Thank you for writing such a wonderful fic, I could hardly stand to take a break between chapters! I look forward to the next installment, as well as any other future works form you!
Midnight Luna chapter 18 . 2/25/2016
THERE'S GOING TO BE A SEQUEL?!

Congrats on your 201 reviews! (I'm number 201 today!)

THE FEELS ;)

May the LORD be with you, Always!
~Midnight Luna
mpathy chapter 18 . 2/26/2016
Awww ;')
Starlight Moon Midnight chapter 18 . 2/25/2016
*Sighs contently* Perfect. Just, a perfect ending! :-) Sequel! Yay! At least he told Kanan about Isaac tho. Love the final chapter! Can't wait for the next one! See you then! :-)