Reviews for Neon Moon
not bad
err chapter 5 . 4/27/2016
Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
MettatonSEX chapter 5 . 3/11/2016
This made me laugh, aroused and slightly wanting to ship Mettasans.
Good work.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/10/2016
Played like a trumpet, a guitar, a trombone, a drum, and a saxophone, at the same damn time.
Al chapter 5 . 1/30/2016
W O W .

That's amazing. This is amazing.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/12/2015
This is a good story, but it kinda revolves around Sans x Mettaton more rather than Papyrus x Mettaton.
PrincessOfFate chapter 3 . 12/12/2015
the bad part is, is that I can actually see this happening
Guest chapter 5 . 12/9/2015
Share.

I seriously want to see how this turns out, man.
FINLAND chapter 5 . 12/6/2015
OMFG. JUST- YES. A MILLION TIMES YES.
Oliver chapter 5 . 12/5/2015
I think it's creepy that brothers are sharing a guy, but I guess it's not like the brothers are together or anything like that. They both just like Mettaton.

It was very cute and very in character! I like how you actually gave Papyrus credit where credit was due. He's a goofball, but he has more than a few tricks up his sleeve to be able to fool his brother like that. I like how you showed his unpredictable side- a side that gets commonly overlooked by most fans, unfortunately.

Alright! Time to thoroughly scan your profile to see if you've written any other Undertale fanfiction at the same caliber as this one.
Command8 chapter 4 . 12/3/2015
Mettaton can play my damn fiddle whenever he wants ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
Masterofallcats chapter 5 . 12/1/2015
Love the new chapter, looking forward to the sequel 3 3
fhedeactivated chapter 5 . 11/30/2015
I think the best part here is that Sans got played by - of all people - PAPYRUS.
Pots chapter 4 . 11/24/2015
Oh man I really need to see what comes next, please update soon!
Fl0ra chapter 4 . 11/24/2015
This is great XD I am on edge though because I want to know what the heck is going to happen next XD I Love This!