Reviews for Iridescent
Please continue this story. The book is great!
Ashley Arnot chapter 11 . 3/16
Omg this is amazing! I need more rick n Morty bonding rn. Also I’m rlly upset he almost hit him they haven’t discussed this yet even tho rick was going to I think? Or they were gonna talk about how he was gonna abandon him or smth bUT I RLLY NEED THIS TO BE RESOLVED the part where he was mocking him about his mom dying and stuff it’s eating me away save me. Also I think some parts he is almost too mean or ruthless like dragging him down the steps but it’s rick yknow but anyway I love the fic pls write more!
maddaydream chapter 11 . 3/7
This is one of the best rick and Morty fics I have ever read as far as originality and character development goes. I really hope you decide to continue it but that is absolutely up to you and where your passions lead you. Don't ever doubt yourself as a writer, you're doing great :)
nekoboy13 chapter 9 . 1/12
TOOOOOOOO SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!
abirdonalilactree13 chapter 11 . 12/10/2017
hello, i actually would like to have a continuation, please.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/30/2017
This story has limitless potential. It would be really cool to eventually see some "student surpassing the master" moments that are evened out by the irregularity due to Morty's instability
Gaaralovessakuraforever chapter 11 . 11/14/2017
please continue!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/4/2017
Origin of Evil Morty.
StinkButtStieff chapter 11 . 10/29/2017
What the FUCK! I'm so hooked, I could sob that this story is seemingly forgotten.
Vercinacox chapter 11 . 10/11/2017
Really, really, REALLY looking forward to more of this story, so hell yeah, a continuation wound be awesome! I mean, I JUST found it.. and it stopped ;.;
Golden Mystery chapter 11 . 9/29/2017
I LOVE THIS DON'T STOP WRITING!
Thank you for writing this story!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/29/2017
Please continue this! It is amazing I LOVE IT SO MUCH!
blacksympathy chapter 11 . 9/14/2017
hey! I just found this, and dude, it's one of the best Rick and Morty fanfics I've seen. You used a Rick from a different dimension, which is a pretty damn good idea because it lets you mold him into the kind of character you need for the plot make sense and flow. I've seen too many stories where people try to make their plots work with c-137 and it just comes out forced, making Rick seem very out of character. I absolutely adore how you formed this Rick into your own character, and created a Morty to parallel him nicely. I would love it if you were to continue this- honestly I felt a bit empty when I saw that it's not complete and was last updated months ago. that's never a good sign :(

I hope you're doing well, and that things got less shitty since you wrote this. pm me if you need to talk about anything! other than that, good luck with rewriting the story, if that's what you're planning on doing. also, if you do finish that, would you be posting it as a new story on this account?
Lizzie-Lizzard chapter 11 . 9/13/2017
Hi I just found your story and I would love it if you could continue the series. The inner conflict that the characters are going through mirrors each other perfectly and I love how methodical Morty is. I hope you are doing better with your depression, I may not understand what you are going through personally but I have suffered from similar things before.
Rainhowl chapter 11 . 9/11/2017
Super good! I'm very much in love with your writing and hope all is well!