Reviews for Rising Stars and Full Circles
G chapter 52 . 5/19
Nice twist, making Cori a lesbian.
Spagna Conquistador chapter 52 . 1/1
Korea LOL OMG YOU ARE SUCH AN AMAZING WRITE I LOVE THIS
Spagna Conquistador chapter 43 . 12/28/2016
Unlimited Blade Works huh? I swear Ive head of it before. is it from Fate/Zero?
Spagna Conquistador chapter 40 . 12/28/2016
That Omake was so hilarious!
Spagna Conquistador chapter 19 . 12/17/2016
OMG YOU USED ERZA'S THEMES?! OMG I LOVE YOU (not really...) YOURE SO AMAZING.
fanficlove2014 chapter 52 . 10/28/2016
That was fabulous! Absolutely pure gold! I loved everything about this chapter and you did a great job! Seriously. From Annie and Cori finding their "partners" to Bright Star figuring out his was a girl! I would love to follow this kids around in another story! You did great work with this story and you should be proud of it! Thanks for writing!
fanficlove2014 chapter 51 . 10/28/2016
Oh my gosh! That was absolutely perfect! This chapter was beyond amazing! You did a fantastic job! I love what you did with Crona and getting Annie and Cori involved! I am surprised that Bright Star didn't end up in there though ;) Scary kid someday indeed XD On to the epilogue!
fanficlove2014 chapter 50 . 10/28/2016
Intense chapter! There's so much happening! I'm glad you added the little bit of fun at the end with the kids and the omake ;) lightened the intensity a bit. Great job!
Magyk-Foal1 chapter 52 . 10/24/2016
I finally got to reviewing! I loved how it ended, Crona certainly has grown from the shy person they once were.

And...Ahahaha! Silly Cori, she didn't plan for the unexpected. I hope things work out for her in the future.
Bright Star is hilarious, how on earth did he walk all that way?! I really need to read the manga's end instead of stopping at the anime. I feel a few more things will be explained to me there.

Good job on the story! This was the kind of Soul Eater fanfiction I was looking for! :)
Arcane Student chapter 52 . 10/19/2016
For this, not just this chapter, but the entire story, I offer you both great applause and thanks. This is easily one of the best stories I have read. You have done great work on this, and it was a pleasure to witness.
If you are tired of writing, I highly recommend you take a break. Burnout is a terrible thing, and it's good to rest.
Once again, congratulations on finishing this story, and thank you for sharing it with us all.
paisthea chapter 52 . 10/17/2016
Okay so that entire ending was just pure... win. I love it so much and I love this story so much and I just feel like crying from how perfect it all is! My huge detailed review was already posted, so I'll just settle for gushing mentally about how amazing the epilogue was. Ahhh!
Mineemo chapter 52 . 10/17/2016
I have to know. That thing there, Cori is into that Minerva chick right? Just makimng sure I understand cause that qould be pretty rad. And Bright's weapon is a girl? Also just making sure. That omake qas hilarioous tho. Why are they in Krorea?
This fic has been more than a great read, to me ts been an expirience. One I was estatic for you to take me on. This has been an amazing journey and I cant wait to read more of your works. You are an amazing writer. Never give up!
Sincerely- Mineemo.
Wisteria chapter 52 . 10/16/2016
THIS WAS AMAZING! I LOVE YOU! The epilogue was amazing, and the omake! That was funny. Love it. The charcters that you created as their partners are AWESOME. Ans Bright Star that little devil. I dont doubt that he would walk from South Africa all the way to Nevada. LOVE IT! And for the last time, Buh-bye! Wisteria
Dickard chapter 52 . 10/16/2016
So if you aren't really wanting to commit to another long Soul Eater story, PLEASE WRITE A SHORT ONE ABOUT THE THING WITH CORI AT THE END! Please don't just drop that bomb and leave it! I should also say that I liked this story and its original characters.
Ynot7 chapter 52 . 10/16/2016
I give you props. I'm mostly out of fanfiction these days, but I made sure to come back and check out your story whenever it got updated. You did a great job. It's got a strong plot-line, likable and entertaining OC's, and pretty spot-on depictions of the canon characters. Not only that, I'm pretty impressed with the rate you've kept up with releasing the chapters. (raises glass) Congrats on this most cool achievement.