Reviews for Curious Case of Heirs
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 1 . 5/31
The chortling is contagious indeed. :D Very nice.
AbigailPeters chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
This is the most amazing thing I have ever read
emi-emii chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
This is quickly becoming one of my favourite pieces of all the stories you've written. I can perfectly imagine Aragorn in the bed with that mental debate, trying to decide which is the lesser evil: his brothers or one of the court's healers.

The twins... they are terrors, talking in a normal voice with the other people in a hearing range. I confess that I myself have felt once or twice the same temptation to do that to one of my patients (don't worry, I've never done it though the temptation has been huge). :D

I've read your twins very few times so it feels refreshing to find some new characters, and I enjoyed how you decided to write them. Poor Aragorn, having no intimacy whatsoever xDD. And Legolas, having his once apprentices turning on him (does that make him be more polite to Fion? Um... nop, I can't imagine it)

I also empathize with Elrohir when he is trying not to laugh (but in those cases a few chortles do come out).

And Faramir... he never fails to make me laugh. He is the most polite person in here yet he is the one that never lets the embarrassment disappear.

Thranduil... he is a sass king. I would have liked to see Legolas's face when his father says the "don't worry, I have an heir" sentence.

I'm trying to imagine your discussion of horses and completely failing. Well, if it inspires you so it be!I think I will reread this many times!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
Adorei!
emi chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
Hello

I really enjoyed this. It made me laugh. And I love your Thranduil. The "don't worry, I have an heir" line was priceless.

I know it's been a while and I would like to apologize. I said all those months ago that I would come back. I'm sorry I didn't keep my word. I could tell you about how life has kept me busy but well... I'm sorry. There were a few times when I came back and I tried to search you in order to keep reading but I couldn't find you. I just realized I searched the wrong name (I remembered you with your previous name, Phoenix of the Air. I believe that was your previous name, was it not? This could be extremely embarrassing).

Uff... you sure have a lot of stories now... I will need weeks, no, months, to catch up... I'm looking forward it. It actually does look great: I have entertainment for the rest of the year.

So long story short, I'm sorry; I'm glad I found you again (and that you continue writing) and I really, really enjoyed this.

Bye!
BM originally chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
This...this was absolutely hilarious! You had me grinning at the start, with Aragorn's indignation (was he whining there in the beginning), and then when Thranduil and Legolas began laughing so hard, I couldn't help but join in! I admit, my opinion of Thranduil was never good, and it got worse after the Hobbit movies, and I usually find very, very few portrayals of him in fan fiction that help matters, but this one I couldn't help but like :) And I can imagine the laughing too-I saw some of the outtakes on Youtube from the Hobbit movies, especially the one where they are watching a fan's reactions to certain scenes!

Denethor certainly trained Faramir well-how he kept from bursting out laughing I don't know, especially after Thranduil's line about having an heir-that's when I busted out myself!

Poor Aragorn; I think he'd like to die of embarrassment right there :) Oh, and I can only imagine the tormenting he got from Eomer! I'm sure Eomer would never, ever let him live that one down!
sian22 chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
lol...such fun... love that Faramir was the only one w a little self control. and the line about Luthien's line was great
Dark Sky Island chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
This was just magic! Absolutely brilliant. You have such a talent for writing and a flare for making the characters flow with one another.
A wonderful piece of work and most enjoyable to read! I look forward to reading more of your work.
sehellys chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
hihihi
this made me giggle :)
Thank you for posting it - poor Aragorn
Optymistka chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Well, I give credit where it's due finally :) What I loved best in this piece is Thranduil not being a complete... stuck up idiot, let's say. Really nice read, as you may have seen me writting under your story before. Good luck with PrimaGirl.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
This story is hilarious! However, I noticed today that someone else has posted the same story (Prima Girl). Since I'm not sure who actually wrote this story, I'm letting both sides know.
AmpalayaJuice chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
I love Thranduil here hahahaha
Dark Windsong chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Oh my God! This is amazing! I can completely see this happening, and everyone was so in character (I love seeing Thranduil's mischievous side) and asdfghj it was perfect. *happy sigh*
marypoppin chapter 1 . 10/19/2015