Reviews for An Unlikely Partner
Rien Katrina chapter 3 . 2/15/2004
Great story! I like Shannon and Cole a lot. They're great characters. Any possibility of Cole teaming up with Xander to take out his father? What about pairing Shannon and Xander? Anyhow, please, please, please, update!
Slone chapter 3 . 10/25/2003
I love the new story! When are you going to update Shattered Trust?
Rob chapter 3 . 10/23/2003
First of all, I think this is good. I enjoyed it, but I have one thought that you MUST consider. When I am reading this, it doesn't really sound like an x story, much more like a james bond one. X has to have a bad a** attidute, and this is what made the movie do so well. I think the plot is good, and the story in general is good, but try really hard to get in some more of the additude. Nice job though!
tortuga23 chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
pretty cool! in fact, i think its lovely if ya dont mind me saying.

ivorybrowneyes chapter 2 . 3/1/2003
yay you are alive! But seriously, you're killing me here. Let's move it along girl! Come on, I know you can get me a new chapter!.no I'm not pushy am I? :) But I love it.
Kelly chapter 1 . 1/8/2003
c chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
Awesome! I cant wait for the second chapter. Update soon!
ivorybrowneyes chapter 1 . 1/2/2003
This is going good! Is this the one you told me about that I laughed my ass off at the idea? :) Do update!
Hearny chapter 1 . 1/2/2003
Yeah that was good. Are you thinking of making another story...I mean another chapter? Would you be so kind as to cheack out my story. You don't have to but I a new and want some attention :D