Reviews for Taking Flight
RangerWill chapter 4 . 5/18
I really like your story. I really do. But they became best friends as close as brothers. There's no need to even hint at any type of romantic relationship between them. Please don't take your story down that road.
Raigon chapter 4 . 3/7
Oh no...poor Razor/Jake.

I am so happy to see the update, but I am too lazy to sign in. I guess that means I can review twice if it takes you too long to update. I love your take on this.
marati2011 chapter 4 . 2/28
Poor Jake, the mother of Chance is very nice
kirara the great chapter 3 . 2/4
AH, I'm glad to see you're still continuing this story! This chapter was great!
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 3 . 2/3
I want you to know I absolutely adore this. The affection between them really shines through, Feral is just as much of an ass as always, but a well-meaning ass, and the training scenes are plausible and concrete and convincing and just... I LOVE THIS! I LOVE your Chance adopting your Jake, I love Jake's determination, I love that Feral is scared Chance is just a cocky poser with no care for others, and unffff the caring between them, I am such a sucker for it. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Raigon chapter 3 . 2/2
Wow, another chapter so soon.

I love it ...I love it completely. Great chapter.
RangerWill chapter 3 . 2/1
I hope this wasn't the end. It's a good story. Keep going.
marati2011 chapter 3 . 1/31
Is a great friendship
marati2011 chapter 2 . 1/30
Bingo!
marati2011 chapter 1 . 1/30
┬┐Jake is gay in this story?
Raigon chapter 2 . 1/30
Fantastic story! I can't wait for the next chapter.
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 2 . 4/3/2017
Oh, I'm so in love with this. So beautiful. The training, the... Jake's POV, how he sees Chance, actually both their POV's and the insights you give us into their characters, plus the tiny hints of Jake liking toms... Oh, I just... So much love. Love forever. Thank you.
A SUPER REVIEW chapter 2 . 10/14/2016
Now that is truly the real picture of victory!
UNUSUALNES chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
"Well," this promises to be an interesting friendship to read about!
Raigon chapter 2 . 10/13/2016
Yeah, way to go Jake. Well, I am just glad you haven't given up on it, and as long as you continue ...hopefully I will be around to read.