Reviews for Sleepless
AvidReader2236 chapter 1 . 2/16
Good!
FriendofMolly chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
MyDearProfessorMcGonagall,
My heavy heart in my throat, the fear from Ginny and Molly is evident. Your writing made it real.
FoM
zedille chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
A very lovely glimpse of life in family - I like how you manage to get so many details of feeling and emotion into Molly & Lily's interactions, without actually explicitly talking about it. And I like the thought that Harry uses his mother's last name for privacy when in the public. I suppose Harry's mother's original name was not public knowledge?

This Triwizard still resulted in injuries, of course, but it seems at least this time around it's a smaller degree of injury. So small steps for student safety at Hogwarts, I suppose?
BurgundyHope chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
"caught Lily in her shoulder" bit of an understatement :P lol I love any story with mother, daughter, AND granddaughter relationships in it, and you did especially well with this one :) And you always mix sadness/tragedy and sweetness so well! Loved it :)

xx
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
Oh, Molly ... brilliant choice, hon. Ginny experienced Lily's injury as a mother for the first time; but for Molly, it was-well, let's not count, hmm? Also, can I just say I wish I'd thought of a) a pseudonym for Harry and fam during medical visits and b) making it Evans. That's very Harry :)
top story chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
You think with what happened at the Triwizard Tournament last time they won't have another one!
hatty porrer chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
Loved it! Congratulations on getting to the finals of your tournament too! Honestly I've read some of the entries other people have submitted and they're alright but no one is at your level :) loved how much you could get in there without actually having to have Lily and Molly talk all that much.