Reviews for A Demon in the Night
EvaZoldyck chapter 1 . 2/5
This was absolutely fucking hilarious. I was laughing soo hard by the end of it.

Thank you for this golden story.
Mace sheperd chapter 1 . 6/2/2020
Hey i enjoyed seeing hercule get his comeuppance in this story!

Though i wish piccolo had given him a solid beating too!

ALSO i sent you a pm please reply!
isis424 chapter 1 . 3/6/2020
LOVE
Dontus -not Donut- Powerus chapter 1 . 2/21/2020
This is the most satisfying thing that I have ever read. 1000 potatoes over 10 potatoes.
Thomas-The-TMC chapter 1 . 2/18/2020
Brilliant
Princess Lena aka Lady Kittuna chapter 1 . 10/28/2018
Hercule put in his place by the hottest Namek, I love it.
SuperWG chapter 1 . 10/1/2018
That wasn't bad. Piccolo took care of him, but didn't do anything overreaching.
multyfangirl21 chapter 1 . 4/6/2018
I think that if you wanted to this could be up to 5 chapters while having fun punishing Saten nothing serious but scaring the crud out of him and perhaps kidnapping Videl for a day or two (not harming her) and telling her what her father had done. ,
he's an idot but he has some good points, like befriending and looking after Buu.
StarwindX chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
Awesome fic ahaha

I love Vegeta being there at the end as well
Ky111 chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
Great one-shot, I to find Hercule hilarious and not without his redeeming qualities but with his rants and false boastings makes me really wish someone would just deck him or Piccolo or Vegeta would just scare the shit out of him.

Later.
Chosen To Die chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
This is great! I love the idea, I haven't seen it before! Can't wait to see more from you, you are a talented writer!
Hektols chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
Good one, Satan asked for it.
gabelou1991 chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
J'aime.
Dratias chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
Haha, this was pretty great. This would have been awesome in canon.
Rinakuu chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
You know normally I don't read character bashing (Unless it's Hercule.. ;) And Videl sometimes..) but THIS! Is PERFECT! X'D Hmm.. If you are making another oneshot with Piccolo.. I'll read it! Hehe!~ :3