Reviews for Sticks and Stones
S chapter 29 . 2/13
Your kinda overestimating the wizards kakashi should easily speed blitz them before they even pull out their wands for reference part 1 chunin exams prelims base sasuke goes 90 mph kakashi being in ANBU should be like 5 times that ammount
S chapter 8 . 2/5
Why are Harry Ron and Hermione so annoying in this
Arandomcreature chapter 20 . 12/24/2023
I really like your story so far, I think all the reactions/dialogs fit the characters so well ! And I have a little idea for the end (wenn kakashi goes home): you know that everyone saw his face right ? Well it would be nice that they erase that from their memory, out of respect for kakashi. Dunno if you planned that but I hope you consider using my idea for your story !
Mando-Vet chapter 31 . 11/12/2023
Outstanding story.
Spedyalarm chapter 9 . 10/29/2023
I wanna see Kakashi kill Umbridge.
Slowly...
Painfully...
Brutally...
LilinAnade chapter 1 . 10/10/2023
Hai author-san,
Thanks for the story!
I've just found this story about a week ago, and finished it in record time. I love how detailed you write this. Just the little things like the cultural different, how Kakashi called Dombledore with -sama, how that he insists to called the other with their last name, they are amazing. Many author miss that much details! (Including me sadly :')

When I just read the first paragraph, I'm hooked. This Kakashi is like the one with Obito before the mission, only worse. And I can totally imagine it's really happening in canon. And the moment Sarutobi said to himself that Kakashi doesn't have anyone anymore, I've decided to read this story until the end. It was that amazing!

I'm a bit disappointed with the Order with their reception to Kakashi, but again, I can totally imagine it's really happening in canon too!

Anyway it's a very recommend story for anyone out there who love Naruto, especially Kakashi, and Harry Potter. Just a little warning though, it's more Kakashi centric than Harry.
Cocklkypoopo.12 chapter 31 . 8/20/2023
STOP I WAS SCREAMING AND CRYING READING THAT ENDING!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/13/2023
very out of character for almost everyone.
nommpatrick chapter 31 . 5/29/2023
Amazing work! What an absolute enjoyment reading this novel have been. Watching from the beginning to the end as Kakashi got to the world of Harry potter and laughing the interaction between him and the characters we know. Favorite characters bonding/interaction with each others as to be Neville & Kakashi.
Hope you doing great & hope to read more stories from you!
TisNotMe chapter 14 . 5/27/2023
this is still my favourite Naruto harry potter cover fic. and I'm back to read it again
Tsukimine12 chapter 31 . 5/11/2023
You have no idea how much I love this fic. I think I lost count of how many time I've re-read it in the last couple of years.
Neville's and Kakashi's friendship is just so wholesome and well written. Their interactions so precious. The way you make them care for each other just...*cheff kiss*. And also his relationship with Dean and Seamus! It was so good how others outside the Trio managed to actually have a friendship with him.
I love the Trio, I truly do, but it always annoyed me how nosy they were. I mean, I love to know things too, but with how pushy and disrespectful they tend to be, specially in the ways they get their information, it really irked me sometimes.
The tension between the Iwa shinobi and him was also amazing. She was an annoying asshole but how they ended up teaming up and then back to the threats, funny as hell (and very in-canon xD)
I guess what I loved the most was the impact that Neville had on Kakashi and viceversa. How he arrived at Konoha with a slightly lighter heart and now embraces his friendship with others.
Truly, there's not enough words to let you know how much this fic means to me. So well written and in character.
Thank you for sharing it with us!
hjoh0596 chapter 31 . 4/5/2023
will you ever make a book 2
Julyus27 chapter 31 . 3/12/2023
Dios amigo necesitas hacer ese one shot en algun momento estuvo increible la historia
Stormzy chapter 29 . 12/20/2022
Kakashi seems to be quite nerfed in this fight scenes to be honest.
Stormzy chapter 23 . 12/20/2022
Man I had to add you and this story to the favorites. It's been a long time since a work with elements I really don't like has kept me reading anyway and loving the story. Respect.
1,109 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »