Reviews for Sticks and Stones
Ledgendxzombi3s chapter 9 . 10/20
Dundee

Nice
shuddupfool chapter 31 . 10/19
I really enjoyed this story
downtown.baby chapter 31 . 10/17
I’ve probably read this fic like five times and never had the time to finish it. Finallyyy I’ve reached the end. This is AMAZING. Kudos man
selin32227 chapter 14 . 10/12
rereading this amazing story again!
Yamieq chapter 31 . 10/8
Omg I never read something so good
tbsft27 chapter 1 . 10/3
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
this story is awesoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooome
szalad chapter 31 . 9/17
Had some doubts at the beginning but this story turned out pretty good. I really liked from the beginning to the it's end. 250 cheese wheels/the amount of hours I spent on making iron daggers.
Lily chapter 31 . 8/20
Thank you for making this amazing story! It made me cry due to the happiness in it.
Annanya Rai chapter 1 . 8/16
Harry Potter and Naruto Xcover
Manjil rai chapter 1 . 8/16
Hi
Sansa chapter 15 . 8/12
Oh I was very curious about how you would deal with the clear power difference between shinobi and wizards, and I'm not disappointed.
serenaxcookie chapter 31 . 8/7
I cannot contain my smile. What an amazing story. This should be published. Y'know what? Why isn't this published? It deserves to be in books stores because the quality is
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 31 . 8/1
I enjoyed this story very much. Thank you for sharing! :)
I . . . just finished this story. And, with all my heart I can honestly say, this was probably one of the best stories I have ever read from any fandom, genre, or author. I was truly blown out of the water by this. I haven't ever read a fanfic that manages to balance a story so well as this. Your grammar and spelling are great. Your descriptions are on par. Not to mention you managed to create what should be an insanely difficult crossover of a story into something realistic and believable, all while having the characters stay true to their original selves despite what could turn into a hot pot for bad character design and interaction.
But I think what really made this story stand out, was the character development. It was so . . . realistic. It wasn't rushed, it wasn't sudden, and it wasn't forced as I've seen in so many other stories. It was such a natural process, I hardly realized it was happening. The character interactions only accentuated this process, allowing me to view it from other perspectives.
With your plot points and storytelling, I fell in love with the characters all over again as I never thought I could. People who can make this happen- YOU- deserve a round of applause.
This story will be something for me to reread, because, goddamn, there aren't many stories out there like this.
jjjdunk1 chapter 31 . 7/26
10/10. Great story, you really blended the Naruto and Harry Potter universe in a creative way. The two worlds are separate enough that they don't influence each other too much, but the way they connect feels reel given how both worlds operate. Your depiction of Kakashi, Harry and others feels honestband true to character. Your also consistent with depicting jutsu names and other names related to the Shinobi countries ad thats something others mishandle. The action felt evenly spaced out amongst the chapters focusing on character development. Kakashi's change was done really well. Honestly, this felt like an official Naruto lite novel to me. Excellent job my friend.
1,055 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »