Reviews for Sticks and Stones
Elspeth chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Not the most original of ideas, but nicely done. This story has a lot of potential with damaged Kakashi dealing with undoubtedly suspicious and resentful Harry and co. More please...
goat99 chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
Dude this is such a great first chapter pls pls pls update more soon!
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Interesting. Is red scarf a gift from somebody? Hopefully, Harry will understand that any job can lead to human's death, and assassin killing to protect his village is no less respected than any other job.
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
Really good can't wait to find out what everyone's reactions are to Kakashi!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
The problem I have with this archive is that the ratio of good story to bad is fucked up and that it takes time and patience to find a real diamond.
This story promises to be a diamond but please don't be one of those authors that abandon their story after 5 chapters.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
The first chapter looks good, waiting for the next release, update soon!
anya chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
Oh wow this is love at first sight...I'm already in love with your fic it is amazing and I'm waiting eagerly to read mooooorrrrrrrrreeeeeeee...*the biggest hug I could give for writing this fic* please do update it in regular intervals dear.
Backseat author chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
I like this... Continue...
KaiaRenkin chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Update soon please XD!
The Chthonic Professor chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Totally can't wait for the next chapter, I want to see where this goes. Keep up the good work!
Yungsun chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Sounds good so far
Eeirany chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
More please! This is so cool! Kakashi's uncaring nature is very well captured, and I can't wait to read how Molly reacts to this XD
TheOneYouNeverSaw chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
Oh wow, this is so good! I love that you chose Kakashi to be the bodyguard and how you are using the darker elements of the shinobi world! And for a first fic- this has got to be just as good, if not better than stories from authors who have been writing fanfiction for ages! I hope you update soon, i can't wait to see how Kakashi will interact with the wizards. :)
moonlight10060 chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
This promises to be very interesting
Cerith the Argonian - 21 chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
The grammar and spelling appear very good. The story is also well written and thought out, a most excellent job indeed. Thumbs up :)
1,112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 64 71 72 73 74 75 Next »