Reviews for Family Ties
takerfan925 chapter 37 . 11/26/2010
It was very enjoyable an well more needs to be ,yes,one more thing THANK YOU!
takerfan925 chapter 36 . 11/26/2010
Goodness what a big Clan Callaway/Irvine we have,which is nice.
takerfan925 chapter 35 . 11/26/2010
While what Vince said may be true,I still have a very hard time,check that,DO NOT believe a word that drips out of his mouth,to me when he's being kind{?}I still don't trust him far as I can/could pick up Yokozuna an yhrow him an guess what I can't,so does that tell ya how much I trust it?
takerfan925 chapter 34 . 11/26/2010
THis is such a good chapter,makes a girl kinda horny,ya know.
takerfan925 chapter 33 . 11/26/2010
This was cute,no complaints,no other suggestions.
takerfan925 chapter 32 . 11/26/2010
This is good they're both getting what they a roundabout way,of course.
takerfan925 chapter 31 . 11/26/2010
I like the way this story ended,it was perfect,just perfect.I wouldn't change a thing.
takerfan925 chapter 30 . 11/26/2010
Chris has it bad,an that is so cute! All in all that was a good-good-bye scene,with just the right amt. of emo for everyone to relate to.
takerfan925 chapter 29 . 11/26/2010
Yeah,words can an do hurt worse than an actual blow sometimes,an the hurt can last long after words of apology have been spoken.
takerfan925 chapter 28 . 11/26/2010
He knows his little girl,even if she is growing up.
takerfan925 chapter 27 . 11/26/2010
Shane might not like it for awhile then he'll probably rub in the ole man's nose in it.I can just see it now,"You had to go an treat her like a nuisence,like she wasn't good enough to be one of us an look where that got us."Chris,eventho' he knows he age,may still see her as a child,a little sister type,but she is gonna show him,too.
takerfan925 chapter 26 . 11/26/2010
I had a feeling that's why he was pushing her so hard, if he let her slide b/c she was Taker's dtr. it would get around an her friends would dwindle to those only trying to use her for their own agenda,an nothing else.
takerfan925 chapter 25 . 11/26/2010
Jericho doesn't know what he's in for an its gonna hit him like a ton of bricks,one Vince's time is almost up,haha! Can't hardly wait to see the look of shock when she takes the company right out from under that flabby,old ass of his,that would be worth seeing.
takerfan925 chapter 24 . 11/26/2010
Found religion that day,huh? I bet an then I'm glad she an Doc get along.I love it the Hailey misbehavior hotline,that is so cute. An it's true,when you screw up,not just one person hears the whole community hears an responds.I'm surprised that Scott didn't come in afterwards an put his two cents I guess he figured that Mark did enough for the both of them.
takerfan925 chapter 23 . 11/26/2010
Yeah,we don't want to mess things up this close to fruition,an school will be good for her,better prepare her for taking over the company an running it as it should be has come a long way and has a long way to go as yet,but she is gettin' there.