Reviews for Family Ties
TwistedAngel1987 chapter 2 . 1/5/2003
LOL ADD MORE SOON PLEASE ITS REALLY FUNNY HOW SHES MAKES FUN OF TRIPLE H
TwistedAngel1987 chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
Omg add more soon I like how she makes the McMahon's mad lol its funny but add more soon PLEASE
Bingobaby chapter 4 . 1/5/2003
I love what you added in this chapter. It looks like Mark be there for her more than just as a guardian. He might actually turn out to be a better father than Vince has been. I can't wait to find out what you will do next and how her first day will end. Please write more and keep up the great work.
TwistedAngel1987 chapter 4 . 1/5/2003
add more soon this is really good
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 4 . 1/5/2003
oh I loved it especially when Mark stood up for her but I wish he could have broke Vince arm. OK I'm being mean sorry. LOL Please up date soon. Can't wait to read more.
Bingobaby chapter 3 . 1/4/2003
I really like what you got going with this story. I can't wait to see what the Undertaker will do when he meets Hailey for the first time. I think he is going to help change her life and get what she wants out of though. Please write more soon and keep up the great work.
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 3 . 1/4/2003
Cool update I like it. Jericho nice that is something I have never though about.
Becki2 chapter 2 . 1/2/2003
I am loving all of the stories that you do, and it amazes me how you manage to keep up with 2 or 3 stories on the go at the same time! I'm having enough trouble keeping up with one of them! Keep up the great work!
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 2 . 1/2/2003
Hey I like this one I can't wait to see Hailey and the Taker together that should be different. Keep up the great story. Update soon.
144 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10