Reviews for Family Ties
takerfan925 chapter 22 . 11/26/2010
See,I told ya,they're family,an ain't nothing or nobody gonna come between just needed reassurance is I can't wait she takes the company right out from under Vince,he'll have a cow,shit a brickyard,sn have a fit all at the same time, serves his sorry,good for nothing ass right!
takerfan925 chapter 21 . 11/26/2010
No way would Mark dump her!An woe be to any woman who tried to come between them,but what Hailey has got to understand is just b/c its been the two of them for so long a time,doesn't mean a man hasn't got needs a little girl can take care of 'less he's a pervert,which Mark isn' just b/c he's gating someone doesn't mean instant mama,either.
takerfan925 chapter 20 . 11/25/2010
She had to know that eventually Mark would find someone to love,an that includes Chris,I mean get real,Hailey you're what 13/14 an he's what in his twenties? Even if you are a genius,you're still a little girl.I love you ,but truth is truth, those 3 big men trying to explain the birds-n-bees to this little girl was a hoot!I loved it!
takerfan925 chapter 19 . 11/25/2010
I knew she would get into trouble,an matbe a part of me was overjoyed that she did it,an she should have at least given Mark a hint as to why she did it,then it might not have been so bad,the spanking,I mean.
takerfan925 chapter 18 . 11/25/2010
Now Hailey don't hurt her,kill her with kindness make her crazy,but don't hurt just what you're doing be there his shoulder to lean on an eventually his soft place to fall.
takerfan925 chapter 17 . 11/25/2010
Vince is coming to regret the way he treated her,I bet,an it serves him right,he was an is such an asshole,can ya tell I DON'T LIKE his sorry ass,not in the slightest.
takerfan925 chapter 16 . 11/25/2010
She's gonna be drop dead goregous,have every man lusting after her,an Mark is gonna have his hands full,keeping guys away from her,that's Chris is gonna assume he has the upper hand an be shocked to find out he doesn't,she will let him stew in his own juices for awhile til SHE decides he's been in misery enough an lets him know how she feels.
takerfan925 chapter 15 . 11/25/2010
Good girl! Leave him dumbfounded an bewildered,let him wonder an what if til his head falls will be good for him an she's right about Shane,he is a McMahon after all,he could turn on her at the drop of a hat,just to please Vince,thinking he'll get more of Vince's favor if he does.
takerfan925 chapter 14 . 11/25/2010
She gets enough an she can be on the Board of Directors,now wouldn't that make Vince an Steph just have kittens,course ol' Vince would probably shit a squealing worm,too,lol. But it would serve them right for the way they've treated her all this Mark is right,you don't have to be blood to be family.
takerfan925 chapter 13 . 11/25/2010
Hot dog! She gonna land on them with both feet,an it will serve them right,treating her the way they the little princess[?}all kinds of trouble an then some.
takerfan925 chapter 12 . 11/25/2010
Chris only did what Daddy failed to do,more than likely..anshe deserved it an then for Triple H,th' dummy,he should've known better than to go along with her stupid ,Mark is upset,but at the same time,he feels bad that they mistreated her that has a heart,not a big,black hole where the heart should've just don't even make a joke like that,its not funny,to tell somebody that fragile an she is,may not want to admit it,but she is,that nobody wants them,they're gonna be seny yo a foster ,were there no tribal elders to look after the child? Most tribes will take a child in an care,love the child if a member of their tribe passes,least I think they do.
takerfan925 chapter 11 . 11/24/2010
realizes that he's messed up,an whoa boy is it gonna hit th' fan when it comes out what Steph did,there's gonna be fireworks an thensome.
takerfan925 chapter 10 . 11/24/2010
If she tells the truth about the whole incident,it won't be as bad,honestly,the other one started it. I mean she's practically an adult an she gets her jollies pickin' on a 10year old,give me a break,who here is actin' childish?
takerfan925 chapter 9 . 11/24/2010
She wanted to quit,b/c she wanted to quit,b/c Mark didn't really make an issue of it right then. An taking her stuff away'cept for classes was more than fair an I'm proud of her for admitting her guilt to Mark,shows she's growing up a little. She's 10 years old she wants someone to care about her,to give a damn,she may run around like she's little miss badass, but she's not she's a kid that's lookin' for someone to give a crap about her. Getting off the soapbox now.
takerfan925 chapter 8 . 11/24/2010
Scott did the right thing,yelling at the both of them,but Mark reading to her was just the cutest 's gonna wind up liking him in spite of herself.
144 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »