Reviews for Family Ties
takerfan925 chapter 7 . 11/24/2010
He has a nose he can smell the smoke on her ,he's being nice to her not b/c he HAS to,but b/c he WANTS don't get me started on the whole smoking thing.
takerfan925 chapter 6 . 11/24/2010
Don't think there's any sneaky thing she could try that Mark wouldn't know how to deal with,an he dealt with her the right way. If he does spank her,she will be madder than a wet hen,but she'll realize it was different from the way Vince always punished her.
takerfan925 chapter 5 . 11/24/2010
I knew "Papa Bear" mode would kick in,an all fairness what with the chair shot to th' head,no wonder he least he's trying.
takerfan925 chapter 4 . 11/24/2010
I'm glad she yelled,everybody needed to hear it,let it be talked about by everybody,he needs to be embarassed on a daily will smooth out those rough edges,but a 10 year old working,I don't know,but then again this is Vince we're talkin' about here. If he can get some virtually free labor out of 's probably thrilled by you I didn't like it.
takerfan925 chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
You have him sounding an acting different than his persona,I must say,which is different and refreshing,but this first meeting with the Undertaker is gonna be exteremly interesting.
takerfan925 chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
Shane is coming off as a decent enough person,which again is a surprise to me,Linda is a bit stiff andSteph is just about how I percieve her to be or was,since Shane has left the company,as of 2010,an Steph is Executive V.P. as of this moment-real time.I don't know I've always pictured Linda as a decent sort of person,but that's me.
takerfan925 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
I knew he had a persona that was shall we say a shitass of the first degree,but to do this to a 10 year old the man{?} ought to be of the family follows its lead. But something tells me that even tho' it looks bad for her,she needs to learn some manners,an Mark will teach her,I'm guessing,he really didn't do it for the money or stocks or 't know if you can tell it ,but Vince is NOT one of my favorite people,an that,my dear is putting it mildly.
StraightLife116 chapter 37 . 6/24/2010
That was EPICALLY awesome. Great read.
Sinfully Sined chapter 37 . 5/28/2008
I do believe that I fell in love with this story I laughed and cried. I even hated Vince along with her. It was an amazingly written story and I loved it very much. Itreminds me some of my family. Blood doesn't always make you famil. It's the love that bonds ya that makes you family. Luv SIN!
wrestlenascargirl chapter 37 . 1/6/2008
i just re-read this one and i still love it.

stacy
takerschick chapter 37 . 10/3/2007
WOW!
Unfinished Perfection chapter 37 . 5/26/2006
It has taken me a black out, an internet disconnection, a house move and an evil stomach bug to read this story but i did it and i swear i have never loved a story move than i love this one. There doesn't even need to be a sequel or anything, i swear, this story's awesome! There are no words to describe how much i love this story but lets just say it is a hell of a lot.
tippy-420 chapter 34 . 1/3/2005
oh god i am NEVER having sex! they sounded like two idiots!
tippy-420 chapter 12 . 12/28/2004
that was hilarious! you made y2j sound like himself. i love it! i just couldn't ever see taker & jericho getting along but thats cool
tippy-420 chapter 11 . 12/28/2004
good god, you made stephanie sound just like she would on tv! i hate her especially in this fic
144 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »