Reviews for Family Ties
tippy-420 chapter 5 . 12/27/2004
try and stick to one point of view, it's confusing when u go from 3rd person to taker's point of view to hailey's point of view, back to 3rd person
tippy-420 chapter 3 . 12/27/2004
this lil bitch is a fuckin' smart ass! i like it.
tippy-420 chapter 2 . 12/27/2004
this fanfic kicks ass!
tippy-420 chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
nice story so far
Latisha C chapter 18 . 9/4/2004
I personally want to say great job with this chapter. You had me laughing like a someone high of drugs or alcohol...with the little "birds and the bees" and menstruation and ovulation. I'm still trying to stop luaghing from the mental image that you painted into my head. Thank you for brightening up my day...because I had a similar "talk" so to speak a few years back.
Shinna chapter 37 . 1/31/2004
This was a really interesting fanfic. Keep up the good work.
StephR1984 chapter 37 . 10/25/2003
That was awesome! You are a really good writer! Keep the great stories coming!
iccess-america chapter 37 . 6/23/2003
Another hit as usual! I've run out of complements so i'll say u should make more chris jericho fics!

later...\\iccess
cooldotgirl chapter 37 . 3/19/2003
thanks the gods that your storys are still around i have had the biggest mind blank for the past months and i need to read your fics to survive
Bingobaby chapter 37 . 2/2/2003
I really loved this story. I was glad that everything turned out for what Hailey wanted in her life. Please write great one soon and keep up the excellent work.
DeadGrlWalking89 chapter 37 . 2/2/2003
that was a damn good story! you're a great writer!
Jennifer Hyacinth chapter 37 . 2/2/2003
Wow, that was a great ending! I loved this story! Don't stop writing!
AngelWings816 chapter 37 . 2/2/2003
Oh it was sooo good... I am sad that it's over but i loved it... Good good :0)
Lioncourt619 chapter 37 . 2/2/2003
Damn good story again, I'm almost sad to see it end. You're an amazing writer, I know I've said it before but it's true. Great story.
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 37 . 2/1/2003
Oh what a wonderful story. I loved it and can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve for another story. Keep your Talent going. Thanks for the wonderful stories that you are sharing.
144 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »