Reviews for Graveyard Girl
JimmyHall24 chapter 9 . 10/31
I love this story.
Star Charter chapter 1 . 9/5
Dude. DUDE. I LOVE THIS. So excited to read the rest, but I already adore it. The pairing sounds fabulous and rare and just...yes please. Thank you.

Btw, I have an antique Ouija board collection and that really caught my eye. That and how this feels reminiscent of YYH's spooky early chapters, which are my favorites. Very excited to read this!
JimmyHall24 chapter 7 . 2/11
I think it's time for Shizuru to come out and be like "you've got a ghost problem."
JimmyHall24 chapter 6 . 1/25
I need chapter seven.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/20/2016
love it! I can't wait to see what happens next. I really like the pace too, not rushing into romance but building up the relationship.
FireDancerNix chapter 4 . 1/4/2016
Oh how I have missed you! I really enjoy your writing and hope that everything is okay.
jennibearrr chapter 4 . 1/3/2016
I'm glad I started reading this fic. It really is a unique story that can get easily lost in a sea of romance fics. I can't wait to see how this story progresses!
GrisailleDreams chapter 3 . 1/1/2016
Jesus, Yamato! What a dried up walnut, I'm so glad he's not with Megumi anymore. Jerkface. If my SO ever pulled that shit on me, I'd dump him on the spot!

There'd better be happy payoff for all the torture you're putting poor Megu through :c Excellently written, but you're too good at being mean to the poor thing! That poor girl, bugs are already disgusting as it is. Demon bugs? Blegh.
GrisailleDreams chapter 2 . 1/1/2016
So Tobio's currently my favorite character. I'm a sucker for fat, spoiled cats.

How spooky! I love the supernatural story you have going on! It's perfect. And I'm so excited to have the girls of the gang come in, I love them all. And drunk Megumi is a barrel of fun, I like how she fits into the dynamic of the rest of the group. Great job!
GrisailleDreams chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
(Hey, I didn't notice the chapters were in German until I went to review! Cute~)

Very interesting start! I don't know who to feel sorry for, Yamato or Megumi. Probably both, in different ways. Obviously poor Megumi is having the wildest rough time, but it can't be easy watching a loved one deteriorate and not be able to tell you what's happening.

Can't wait for the next chapter (and I'm super happy I don't have to, muahaha!)
datreviewer chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
Wow! I never thought I'd be so interested in a Shizuru story. Love the plot, can't wait for the next chapter!
Serendipital chapter 3 . 11/25/2015
I really love the plot to this so far. It's really unique, and has a good mystery element too! I'm really looking forward to Shizuru and Megumi growing closer and more of the haunting. Good luck on the next chapter! I'm really looking forward to it.
FireDancerNix chapter 3 . 11/17/2015
Shizuru to save the day!
FireDancerNix chapter 2 . 11/2/2015
Had me in chilling delight! I hope you can get your motivation back because this is AMAZING!
MissMarzia chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
I remember this one! I loved it ;D really really hope you're motivation comes back bc this hash great potential! you're one of my favorite writers on this site, wonderfully done ;D